• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you have something to tell to our moderator post it here. What you feel about them. let me begin. :arrow: [b]eejhay[/b]- at first Im really scared to you. I donno why.. I feel like you will ea

Pages: 1..12345678910..10

If you have something to tell to our moderator post it here. What you feel about them. let me begin. :arrow: [b]eejhay[/b]- at first Im really scared to you. I donno why.. I feel like you will ea

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you have something to tell to our moderator post it here. What you feel about them. let me begin. :arrow: [b]eejhay[/b]- at first Im really scared to you. I donno why.. I feel like you will ea

I forgot to mention... [b]aRies04991[/b] i know you're retired and all now but of course we can't deny the fact that you have contributed a lot of things in the past and i can see that until now you're still concern with Friendstertalk ^^ Keep it up Nix!

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-06-25 01:33:17)

kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: If you have something to tell to our moderator post it here. What you feel about them. let me begin. :arrow: [b]eejhay[/b]- at first Im really scared to you. I donno why.. I feel like you will ea

To all the mods: Just keep up the Good work and God Bless you all! =)
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]kuya nix(aries)[/b]: i miss you as moderator..ahaha [b]ate meng[/b]: keep up trhe spirit..spread sadameng language..=D @other mods: just keep up the spirit..
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

to ate tinay :( waa im sorry =(
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ nah..its ok... im not mad at you aight! ;)
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b] to miss loisfull[/b] your very nice and very helpful., that's why i gave you a repu.. thanks for everything..
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]hmm. to the mods: sis faith- thnx sis! i lab u for being so nice to me all the time. IMY sizzie! :) sis tinay-i admire ypour friendliness and socialiteness(is dat a word?).anyways, i crush u! :redface: mr. lordheinz-please let me view sis faith in ym,ok! :lol: [/b] dat's all for now! :D
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]To mod '_'Loisfull'_'[/b] thanks for being a nice and sweet person. dont change my friend ;)

Last edited by dondon (2008-07-11 06:23:08)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]@janeene[/b] :arrow: It's ok, that's my job, to help you guys. :P :P Just pm me if you need some help, but please I don't know how to answer your problems about the css / js codes. :wasted: [b]@dondon[/b] :arrow: yayks. I'm not sweet. :rolleyes: anyway, yea, I won't change. MODS: Sorry guys for not being active these past few days, I'm really busy, I know you guys are busy too. :)
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: to all moderators: [b]Thank you for taking care of this forum! and for all the hard work![/b]

Last edited by :+:DominiK 521:+: (2008-07-11 11:38:15)

Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[i]@ate LoisFuLL - be good .. EPS is quite boring without you =) @ate Meng - i know your to busy to go online.. but i understand you :thumbsup:[/i]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote='-'LoisFuLL'-']MODS: Sorry guys for not being active these past few days, I'm really busy, I know you guys are busy too. :)[/quote] Indeed. Sorry guys! :crybaby:
lg_ciang
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]to all the mods:[/b] (even though i never had the chance to get to know anybody among them)..:crybaby: [b]thank you for keeping the forum at its best![/b] =):thumbsup: and if given a chance, i can get to know at least one mod and that would be great! [b]Keep the forum rockin'..[/b]:cool:
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]to:[/b] [i]berharap mati untuk MCR[/i] A.K.A [b]zeella[/b][hr][hr][hr]i'm sorry for my naughtiness at indonesian section =( i'll try to be a good member next ;) :wallbash: :penguin:

Last edited by ohivnsuipo (2008-07-11 14:00:24)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=james_cuteoo2]'LoisFuLL'- wrote: MODS: Sorry guys for not being active these past few days, I'm really busy, I know you guys are busy too. :) Indeed. Sorry guys! :crybaby:[/quote] LOL. you are online these past few days. :doubt: :wallbash: don't lie to me

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-07-12 09:05:09)

» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Like duh! Im visiting ftalk bcoz imma moderator. It doesnt mean that im BUSY i will not visit ftalk anymore? :| And im doing my BEST to visit here.
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Then what is your reason behind that response from lois' post? to me it seems that you agreed to her, meaning that you are also unactive since you are busy. hey, everybody is busy. don't say that you are so busy and you are trying to be active. don't even reason out that you are a moderator. that's not an excuse. you can't change the fact that despite of our busy schedule (esp to me since i'm already in college and my course - nursing, needs a lot of time for studying but i still can balance these two), we still are keeping ourselves active as much as possible. --- and yeah, you're a mod. we can see that. so we are hoping a [b]good quality moderating service[/b] from you.

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-07-13 01:52:39)

triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

To Moderators Retired mods Cursed mods Banned mods Keep up the good work and be active Love Each other pls :wow:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@nix: So, why you're saying those things? IDRK why you act like that? :| Im busy, busy, busy. You're busy? Goodluck. ü I dont want to type any rude posts/comments.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Aries[/b] Pls slow down.. :) You can PM james on what you think of his performance lately as a mod. =) [b]James[/b] Tay i missed you . i hope you'll still be online like before even though i know it'll be hard :lol: its been bc days for me too. [b] To my co-mods..[/b] We are reducing in number. I appreciate those who stay active even for 3days a week and check on ftalk, zap reports. =) anyway ily all.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you have something to tell to our moderator post it here. What you feel about them. let me begin. :arrow: [b]eejhay[/b]- at first Im really scared to you. I donno why.. I feel like you will ea

Pages: 1..12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:33

[ 10 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy