• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you have something to tell to our moderator post it here. What you feel about them. let me begin. :arrow: [b]eejhay[/b]- at first Im really scared to you. I donno why.. I feel like you will ea

Pages: 112345678910..10

If you have something to tell to our moderator post it here. What you feel about them. let me begin. :arrow: [b]eejhay[/b]- at first Im really scared to you. I donno why.. I feel like you will ea

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you have something to tell to our moderator post it here. What you feel about them. let me begin. :arrow: [b]eejhay[/b]- at first Im really scared to you. I donno why.. I feel like you will ea

To the mods: :arrow: Sir Ephemeral: I might not know you that much but you sound so cool and mysterious. Hope to be your friend...!!! :D :arrow: Sir Eehjhay: You rock! =) You're always prepared to lend a helping hand.... [especially to noobs like me! :P] I'm gonna miss you Mod Eehjhay! Good thing I added you in FS. :D :arrow: Sis Tinay: P.S. Is it OK if I call you that? You are so kind to other members! You're very friendly and sweet! :arrow: Sir Lordheinz: You're such a cool guy, sir! Keep it up! :thumbsup: Always helping other members. :arrow: Sis Lois: Very sweet and friendly. I love how she handles our forum. :arrow: Ate Meng: She may be strict, but she has a reason. Deep down I can tell how a friendly person she is. :D [i][b]EDIT[/b]: Arrgh!!! :wallbash: I'm so sorry! I forgot to put Sir Feruzz and Sir Blurry Cloud! My head is just not at its orginal state... :P[/i] :arrow: Sir Feruzz: You share such great scripts! Thanks so much for sharing your amazing ideas... =) :arrow: Sir BlurryCloud: Same with Sir Feruzz! Very helpful, nice scripts! Thanks so much! :D :arrow: To all mods: I just want to let you know how much you guys are appreciated. Thanks so much for all you do. To Sis Tinay: Thanks. :D Just wanted to say this to all you guys before I leave Ftalk for good. =) Love yah guys! :D

Last edited by ♥brains&beauty♥ (2008-06-08 11:17:32)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: If you have something to tell to our moderator post it here. What you feel about them. let me begin. :arrow: [b]eejhay[/b]- at first Im really scared to you. I donno why.. I feel like you will ea

This part is set to private. Guests and Newbies are not allowed to view it.

[b]Co-mods:[/b] Just do your best guys... no more troubles now ok.. haha... Godbless y'all :D

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-06-01 18:21:06)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=♥brains&beauty♥]Sis Tinay: P.S. Is it OK if I call you that? You are so kind to other members! You're very friendly and sweet![/quote] yeah siz sure you can...actually i prefer tinay than kristina ahehe ;) =) thx for the compliments siz :redface: [b]to cloud:[/b] i missed you too.. and dont worry im just here for you... ;) i will always be here [i]ano man ang mangyari[/i] ahehe and yeah...[i]magsabi ka naman kung kelan un ahahaha :lol: [/i] take a bunch of care ok?!! ;) [b]to takashi[/b] i missed you siz...i hope your doin fine ;) and i love you u know that right? ;) [b]ephe[/b] thnx for everything youve done for this forum...everyone is very thankful to have you here... ;) you really are appreciated. [b]siz duch[/b] just want to say that i missed you... havent talk to you for like ages now ahehe and i really hope your fine and doing great.. ;) take care.. aight... [b]siz yuna[/b] am really happy just talking to you BS, coz thats the only place we get to talk! ahehe ;) kip up the great work!! ;) [b]shirow[/b] take care of yuna aight, I know you will... and kip up the good work!! being strict ahehe ;) [b]eehjhay[/b] waahaha lolz.. kip it up!! everyone's scared of you..theyre more scared of you than achmed the dead terrorist lolz..anywayz... tc.. [b]james[/b] dadi james!... ahehe am just kiddin yer not that strict like with eehjhay! but somehow your post is scarry lol... hahaha thats the same thing ahehe , thnx a bunch! you know what i mean.. ;) or if you dont! nevermind aheh ;) basta thnx... [b]meng[/b] i really look up to you...yes tinitingala kita siz... even before... i adore you, such a sensible mod... kip it up... siz and God bless... gud luck sa studies... ;) [b]ayel/freelance[/b] how are you? hope yer fine ahehe... yer such a nice mod! funny too... and yeah i kras you.. ahehe just a kras :paranoid::/:rolleyes: :redface: ahehe :D [b]xavierym[/b] havent seen your recent pics in awhile...still got d long hair?? or not anymore?? ahehe anyways... thnx for all the js codes you did for me.. before..u remember? im very thankful coz u helped me even if youre too bc with moderating... [b]siz lois[/b] am really glad to have you back.... i really liked you siz lois..youre very nice and friendly... stay nice sz lois.. ;) [b]dale[/b] hi fansign prince??!! ahehe yeah... i always thought your a snob mod...maybe because i havent seen you smile in your pics, i mean your always...serious like this..:| ahehe but because were both hunkies...now i know that yer really funny!! [i] koya deyl... koya tawag ko sayo ah! [/i] :lol: ahehe [b]lordheinz[/b] lord, lord...ahehe..what can i say about u... yer nice lord... and [i]makulet kausap sa ym ahehe kahit isang beses lang tayo nagusap nun lol[/i]z..hope yer happy .... gud luck sa inyo ni faith aight..[i]wag mo sya saktan..nyorks kundi!!... kundi!!! mag aaway na naman kau nun shempre di ba[/i].. aight.. kip it cool! [b]emokidd/harbs[/b] i liked you as a mod and as a person... very sensible too... you act like a 21yrs old guy...which is a good thing...if u know what i mean...waaah i dunno what to say ahehe... stay nice and stay cool!! [b]siz feruzz[/b] youre also my idol when it comes to tweaking... you and ephe... thnx for sharing your knowledge about js here in ftalk... we are all thankful to have you here. =) take care aight!? ;) [b]siz ice[/b] where are yah siz? i know where not that close...but i dont know if you know..i kras you siz.. ahehe yer such a cool mod.. and kip it up aight!? ;) ahehe [b]lucknskill[/b] where are you din ba? ahehe...well... i know were not that close...but i know youre a nice person..[i]napapsych ko un[/i] ahehe :lol: anyways...thnx for being nice... and hope to get to know you more!! gud luck sa studies ;) [b]to my other co-mods:[/b] dont know much about you guys...but i know youre all nice mods eventhough at times you guys are strict.. i still look up to you... you woudnt be mods if you dont deserve to be one... and kip it up guyz... take care...;) [i]hayz...kakapagod lolz.. [/i] ahehe ;) :lol:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-06-01 19:08:03)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bratinela01]keep posting the wall :P[/quote] Sure. All will hail the wall! =D ======== [b]Shirow Masamune [/b] You know what will I say to you. (。◕ω◕。) The one and the best I ever met. The only one for Suigin Tou. LELOUUUUUUUUUUUCHHHH IS MINE!!!!!!!!! :lol:

This part is set to private. Guests and Newbies are not allowed to view it.

[i]Alphabetical Order > Based on Username. :D[/i] [b]Harvii[/b] Hei Harvii!! Have fun on your new cp. Haha. [b]Cloud[/b] Yes Your Highness. I will lurve him always. Don't worry cloud. I won't make any jokes again. Remember you're the one who made me repented. Godbless too! ^___^ [b]Ducheszee[/b] I miss you ducheszee! Hope your net will back soon. And we will party hard again. =d [b]Ephe[/b] Beware. Wakokok. Try to find a linker for imeem. =d [b]Eykal[/b] Thanks for accepting my invitation. And beware of our profile. Shirow and I didn't share one profile. :P [b]Ezil[/b] Dozo? キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!! [b]Feruzz [/b] Teach me how to tweak comment page. :crybaby::lol: [b]Icekandi [/b] Long time no see you ice~ :paranoid: [b]James[/b] Haha. James is the #1 Hayden-fans I ever met. :lol: [b]Jemmie[/b] Jemmie~ Where are you? IMY!! [b]Ate Tinay[/b] Ate Tinay is one of my fave mod. So friendly and so nice. We can talk through FS. :eh: [b]Jeca[/b] Ninja~ I hope you get well soon. Don't drink too much coffee. =D [b]Xave[/b] Come here and try to find me! =D [b]For other mods.[/b] Do your best for the existence of FriendsterTalk.
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

to all moderator in friendstertalk... thank you for your helps, and participation for oversee in friendstertalk... we appreciate it of your work.. ;):thumbsup: still... do your best work!!! prove it to'em :arrow: myspace :arrow: facebook or wutever they are.. if!! friendster is the best in this world!!! =)=)=)
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]Eehjhay - [b]You're very kind and nice to talk to.[/b] Heinz - [b]You're sweet and nice too.[/b][/i] :D:thumbsup:
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]sir eehjhay[/b] its been long since we lost our closeness, yet i never thought that you will stay as personable and very nice to me after all the issues and probs i brought you before. thank you for being such a very good person and friend to me. [b]sir ephe[/b] you rock, i dont know why but to me you true coder:D [b]sir heinz[/b] so friendly unlike one masungit mod here but nice and sweet:D to other cute mod here >referring to girl mods you are all cute
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]... Really, Like the ...>> treatment of Ephe, And Xavierkym keep it up![/b]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]@nix: Missing-In-Action :lol: old/retired mods: imy:D see you soon @ the backstage nix :thumbsup:[/quote] I see. well, see you too soon ate meng (i'm still waiting his reply and it's already a week i think) [quote=cUtiEshika]U did a great job in moderating.. hope to see u back without that "retired" thingy in ur ranks.. :kiss:[/quote] Ate ayei is also retired? i didn't know that. ehe [b]@lois, ate m/weng, james, kuya charles, jem, kuya bob, harvs, kuya xav:[/b] missed you all so much! [b]@deathwish4MCR-freak-dude:[/b] sorry about "that" again ;) [b]@kuya ephe:[/b] still a mystery to me. haha :D
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Wait for my SPEECH. =D I'll edit this later. Nayeheheh!
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

me!me! @[b]Yuna[/b] =D =D =D =D :lol: kiddin...you got a great faculty in yur college? congrats! @[b]Ephe[/b] You're my Idol! thenks for introducing ftalk to me,maybe u didnt remember,but i am.. @eehjhay U're the most Rocking Mods!Cheater =D @Kristina16 Wee~the most beautiful Mods =D i'll be waitin for ur next posts in fc or chit chat or wherever~ @jamescute002 who is beth cooper? :eh: for ex-mod Padme When will You Come Back here?
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=DeverKerbill]@Kristina16 Wee~the most beautiful Mods =D i'll be waitin for ur next posts in fc or chit chat or wherever~[/quote] awww thnx dever! :redface: haha...aight... u wait for my nexts post aight?! for what reasons i dunno ahehe :P thnx for the compliment! ;)
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^just because yu will make the FC more Crowded! it's Really Fun~
kryzzia_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Dear [b]kher[/b], haha... you are so kind and sweet to me! =) thank you very much... though we have diff. nationality, you still proved that you blah.. blah.. blah.. :lol: i dont know how to say it in english... hehe.. once again, [b]thank you![/b] to sir [b]ephe[/b], his the first mod who help me! yea, he is... he is very friendly to newbie and to other ranks too! i know you cant remember me but i will always remember you~ keep helping newbies like me... i hope all mods are like you!! =D to sir [b]dheinz[/b], your sweet ha. thanks for the help before :D to [b]mr ehhjhay[/b], hi? honestly, i found you so masungit... :( you closed my help thread even i didnt get any solution for my question... since then, i started to hate those mods around me! cause for me its so unfair... im just a newbie who is asking for some help.. i actually hated you!!!!!!!!! [b]BEFORE[/b]!! lol. that is because of the thread im talking about. but not now... because of the compliments i've read in others post! i hope you can be good to me too... im just hoping... :]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=kryzzia_08]to mr ehhjhay, hi? honestly, i found you so masungit... :( you closed my help thread even i didnt get any solution for my question... since then, i started to hate those mods around me! cause for me its so unfair... im just a newbie who is asking for some help.. i actually hated you!!!!!!!!! BEFORE!! lol. that is because of the thread im talking about. but not now... because of the compliments i've read in others post! i hope you can be good to me too... im just hoping... :][/quote] I am very sorry about that. Maybe I was in a bad mood with other spammers that time. So that's why my decision was affected by the other spammers. Anyway any help you need, you can ask me. :)
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]James[/b] You're my multi-favorite moderator. =D [b]Yuna[/b] She's pretty nice to me. Though, we're not that close. But I hope we will be. ^___^ [b]Eehjhay[/b] I find him scary :| But also, I find him patient. Because of teh spammers. XD [b]Tinay[/b] She's also, nice to me. Her attitude is fine. :] [b]Lois[/b] Haven't seen her in awhile. I remember having confe's wit her and some other members. [b]Shirow[/b] He's kind of, strict and all. But I think he's nice. Just teh same wit Yuna. XDD That's it. o.O
prettychinita05
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: Lordheiz: he is the first moderator that kept in my mind :D he knows why hahahaha! and I think I will never forget him :D more powers to you
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]@deathwish4MCR-freak-dude: sorry about "that" again ;)[/quote] Nevermind nix. I already forgot about that. The problem is fixed now. :D:thumbsup: [quote=james_cuteoo2]Wait for my SPEECH. =D I'll edit this later. Nayeheheh![/quote] Edit it as soon as possible! =d [quote=DeverKerbill]@Yuna =D =D =D =D :lol: kiddin...you got a great faculty in yur college? congrats![/quote] What's the point of =d=d=d=d=d ? You were evil laughing huh? Anyway, sankyuu for the congrats. =d [quote=blancheee48]Yuna She's pretty nice to me. Though, we're not that close. But I hope we will be. ^___^[/quote] I'm nice to everyone [s]except spammers, rules-breakers, and gfc+lsc[/s]. I hope we will be friends too Blanche. Cause we are animu-freaks. Wahaha. === [b]Mizel and Meng[/b] I missed the old time. When ate Padme still be with us. I wonder where is she now.

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-06-02 19:28:09)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]to: Kuya James ahehe,srry im leaving ur group,but its fun der... And i miss the other members der.. Kuya Eehjhay Scary.but hes xo funny..What can i say about him?? hmm...*thinking* Kuya Cloud ahehe,hes funny..in Fun corner..aheheh GL.. Kuya Ephemeral hmm...GL XD Yuna aheheh.. shes pretty and nice BUT not in [i]spammers,rule breaker etc..XD[/i] We cant close..But Someday..^^ Shirow he's kind,i guess and funny LOL~ GL.. Ate Tinay.. Ur xo nice to meh...Luv yah! Keep up da gud work XD GL to u also Thx for Service hir At FTALK.. Keep it up Guys! =):thumbsup:[/b][/align]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Here's my speech. SPEECH?! =D here we go. [b]Lois[/b] - One of my best buds here. So deal with it. :eh: [b]Ephemeral[/b] - < Kuya, hehe. It's because i find him soo mysterious. =D (Connect with kuya?) lol [b]Duch[/b] - My beloved anak, she's very helpful.. Super! And one more thing, she's very friendly too. (Like me.=D) [b]Mizel[/b] - I like her, what i mean is.. I like her bcoz she's frank, not like teh others.. PLASTIC. y'know whattaimean [b]Meng[/b] - She's very funny, at the same time.. STRICT. [b]Bob[/b] - Were not that close, but he's veryyy GOOD in using photoshop. [b] Yuna, Yuna[/b] =D - She's one of my favourite mod, honestly. I adore her bcoz she's friendly. :D [b]Shirow[/b] - He's friendly too, like his Hunnie. At the same time.. He's a funny person. [b]Tinay[/b] - My beloved anak PART II, nyahehe. I like her.. Bcoz she's very down to earth person. [b]Eejhay[/b] - Same as Bob, were not that close.. But i think he's a funny person too. [b] Takashi[/b] - I'll just text you, why i put u here. Hahaha jkk. Keep that adorable face. [b]To ol my co-mod's[/b] -- Let's keep our good work. :D [quote=cutest08]Kuya James ahehe,srry im leaving ur group,but its fun der... And i miss the other members der..[/quote] -- Yeah sure, that's absolutely nothing. :D And at the same time we missed u too. [quote=blancheee48]James You're my multi-favorite moderator. =D[/quote] -- Wow really, Waaaa. If that's real. THANKYOU! [quote=DeverKerbill]@jamescute002 who is beth cooper? :eh:[/quote] -- Aw, she's my beloved WIFE, Hayden Panettiere. lolengs. That's her incoming movie.. I love you Beth Cooper. :D

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2008-06-03 10:51:34)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you have something to tell to our moderator post it here. What you feel about them. let me begin. :arrow: [b]eejhay[/b]- at first Im really scared to you. I donno why.. I feel like you will ea

Pages: 112345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:26

[ 10 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy