• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you have something to tell to our moderator post it here. What you feel about them. let me begin. :arrow: [b]eejhay[/b]- at first Im really scared to you. I donno why.. I feel like you will ea

Pages: 1..12345678910

If you have something to tell to our moderator post it here. What you feel about them. let me begin. :arrow: [b]eejhay[/b]- at first Im really scared to you. I donno why.. I feel like you will ea

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you have something to tell to our moderator post it here. What you feel about them. let me begin. :arrow: [b]eejhay[/b]- at first Im really scared to you. I donno why.. I feel like you will ea

Idk him much, but congrats to [b]portuniecho[/b] such a friendly, helpful member & hope he stays the same. [b]Thanks to all the mods [/b]: for giving lots of patience for the new members & old members who still are a newb inside (like me). An early thank you because [b]Thanksgiving[/b] is coming soon :D
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: If you have something to tell to our moderator post it here. What you feel about them. let me begin. :arrow: [b]eejhay[/b]- at first Im really scared to you. I donno why.. I feel like you will ea

--Kuya Tunie: Congrats Kuya Our [b]Newest[/b] MOD. :wow:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]James[/b] Thanks for being a nice mod. :lol: Keep it up!:D By the way,You're cute :wow: [b]Tinay[/b] ILOVEYOU that's all. [b]Yuna[/b] WTH can we call each other? ILY 3x.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

To all Mods: Thanks for taking care of this forum this year.,wakokokkk~~have a happy new year to all of you. :D Thank u coz when we make mistakes, u dont embarrass us in this forum but instead u straighten it out in a simple yet effective discussion. Thank u also for serving as a good example to us members by not spamming in different threads and posting nonsense stuffs., and not posting replies that are unnecessary ., Thank u also for treating us with equality and not showing favoritism to your close friends here. We understand that they are much more important to u than us ordinary members so that's why i wanna thank u coz u have shown partiality to each and every ordinary member. Thanks for the hard work u have done in this forum and not being lazy to clean the sections assigned to u and not complaining about it. Thanks for being patient with rule-breakers, spammers, flamers and other offensive members. Thanks for understanding us when we dont know what to do and we post in the wrong section by simply locking the thread and not posting other not needed posts that would hereto embarrass us completely and lose our respect to u. Thanks for not being conceited. Indeed, a person with a humble heart are the ones that are lifted up. thanks for respecting us, that's why we also respect u and look up to u. We know that u are a human and u make mistakes(such as flaming) and when u do, u dont blame it to us., thanks for that. Thank you all mods here for the good year's work. A standing ovation for all of you. That's all. Happy New Year Ftalk. :D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]WTF, like no one wanna give a message to da moderators. :lol: (ei,its not double-posting coz lookie da date on my first post) :P:P:P:P[/b] [u][b]Ate Duch[/b][/u] [b]Keep up da good attitude,.coz u noe, ur a good moderator here in ftalk especially in FTP..coz u never get tired cleaning that crowded section., we(fans club wakokok~) idolize u coz ur a diligent mod., not lazy.wakoko~~u lived up to your rank. juz posting here to show some appreciation for da hardwork uv done in da FTP. :D deleting spams, merging posts.,locking threads.,banning hatters.,wakokok~~those members who dont understand ur hardwork by giving u negative repu are so totally like shit. Stay nice and just and friendly. you rock :cool: \m/ To other ftalk mods: good luck in ur duties here., dont overdo it, but dont be too lazy also. :lol:[/b]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ awwwwwwwwww :redface: :redface: i knew you were ball =D glad were talking bel ;] and, my pleasure to clean that effin thread :lol: [hr][hr] [b]Topic[/b] to those who are not posting but are still zapping reports i thank you suuu much :wow: and imyy T_T.. to those old mods who didn't retire and stayed my hands are down for you :thumbsup:
adepat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho]^ Thanks Neex I will do my very best. Goodluck to me. lol Lets help each other guys And thanks for guiding me, and for the warm welcome[/quote] [i][b]Congrat's my friend for being our new Moderator here. To All Moderator : I have nothing to complain, but I want to send my thankful for all of you guyz for helping us. You guyz are very helpful to us, especially for the newbies like "me". Special Thanks too, to my dear friend Bob for always helping me and for having time to help other members here. Keep up the good work to all moderators here. [/b][/i] =) :kiss:

Last edited by adepat (2009-01-28 10:45:44)

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Ate [b]Duch[/b] ♥ -- Thanks for cleaning FTP. (: Stay cute. charot. :lol: Have a nice day po. :D Ate [b]Ice[/b] ♥ -- Happpyyy Burrthdaaaaay. :3
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

2 all moderators.. Tnx 4 ure help.. And 4 meh u are mah 2nd best friends.. or our 2nd helper in our prob. ^_^ BTW hope u will never changes.. [spoiler]I love u all moderator[/spoiler]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]ALL[/b] work hard and good luck for you all [b]ATE ICE[/b] [i]HAPPY BIRTHDAY[/i] :wow: wish u'll be de best always, be a good moderator and have a lucky new year :penguin:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Chit-chat moderators:[/b] Please do cooperate to clean this section. Please. [b]Ice:[/b] LY anak. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you have something to tell to our moderator post it here. What you feel about them. let me begin. :arrow: [b]eejhay[/b]- at first Im really scared to you. I donno why.. I feel like you will ea

Pages: 1..12345678910

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:58

[ 10 queries - 0.059 second ]
Privacy Policy