• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you have something to tell to our moderator post it here. What you feel about them. let me begin. :arrow: [b]eejhay[/b]- at first Im really scared to you. I donno why.. I feel like you will ea

Pages: 1..12345678910..10

If you have something to tell to our moderator post it here. What you feel about them. let me begin. :arrow: [b]eejhay[/b]- at first Im really scared to you. I donno why.. I feel like you will ea

kryzzia_08
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you have something to tell to our moderator post it here. What you feel about them. let me begin. :arrow: [b]eejhay[/b]- at first Im really scared to you. I donno why.. I feel like you will ea

[quote=eehjhay]I am very sorry about that. Maybe I was in a bad mood with other spammers that time. So that's why my decision was affected by the other spammers. Anyway any help you need, you can ask me. :)[/quote] its ok! and thanks for your offer... :] now i know how kind and sweet you are. -- sorry too for hating you before. =(

Last edited by kryzzia_08 (2008-06-03 11:29:11)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: If you have something to tell to our moderator post it here. What you feel about them. let me begin. :arrow: [b]eejhay[/b]- at first Im really scared to you. I donno why.. I feel like you will ea

[quote=james_cuteoo2]-- Yeah sure, that's absolutely nothing.:DAnd at the same time we missed u too.[/quote] [align=center][b]Thx Kuya James i crush u more!!! :D ----- Just see the previous pages....[/b][/align]

Last edited by cutest08 (2008-06-04 05:47:21)

-hopeless-.:romantic:.
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]MOD EmokidD[/b] i lyk ur layouts LOL! all your cool emo layouts 2 thumbs up! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
brokeneon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sir ephe is the man ! .. nice complilation in tutorial section .. kip it up sir ..
strawberry143
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im getting to know the mods...cuz im a newbie soo...i dont have something to say much to them..
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

kristina16: your so friendsly sis.. i lab yu! :) :wow:
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Ate Tinay:[/b] Thank you for being nice to me.. :) Hope to know you better sis! muah! [b]Mods:[/b] i love you guys! :) keep up the good work.. hope to know you better..
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i know ftalk will be back to normal soon =D don't rush things :P i hope they(mods) can get back again their friendships :eh: [align=center][sup]Ganbatte go go~~[/sup][/align] :lol:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

MODS: I know you guys can still settle this. We'll just wait for the right time. :P I miss the old ftalk. *sigh*
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew..:D :D [b]FoRsAkEnKiD[/b] just want to say i haven't seen u for such a long time..:cry: :cry:

Last edited by TA Juleigtin Siahaan (2008-06-09 10:28:20)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ oyes. i miss pakner too. maybe he's busy. MODS: There's no need for a resignation or someone to be demoted.
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

moderatorss.... keep up da good work..
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: To all my fellow moderators.....[b]Please let us unite now![/b]...let us start again,...lets make this forum .."the best forum ever had"...let us learn how to ask for forgiveness,swallowing pride sometimes wont decrease your ego... Let us forgive and forget...
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Nice Thread.. cool gelaii Kristina16 - Ur the coolest moderator and im glad because ur happy Moderators - Gudluck!! And theres a lot of spammers here
karencute4
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]sis Kristina[/b] you're really friendly...i love the way you deal with other members here... mwaaah... :kiss: [b]to other mods[/b] i really don't know you that much...hehehe...but i like the way you get this forum into an orderly manner... but still [b]i am afraid of you[/b]...hehehe...don't know why... :D
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Mods keep up da good work.. Be nice to members ok?? hehe...
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@moderators: dear moderators, love you! :lol: hehe, peace.[color=#ff6699]♥[/color]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

To some moderators i am [b]close[/b] with [b]before[/b]: please do your job. and make sure you are doing it right.
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]my message to the moderators[/b][/align] [b] Ade Yuna[/b] - ilysm! you're one of the few reasons why i'm here in friendstertalk having fun! >:d< *hugs. imma adopt you when you get here kikikiki [b]Koko Shirow[/b] - muahaha =D You're the reason why i'm friends with everyone. And for that you win free internet webz nyaha.. sankyoo for showin me the light (LOLWUT?!) [b]Duchesz aka Bebe Mushi[/b] - I love your strength so much! You're such a strong person-- you do not let anyone hurt you and your friends and i truly admire you for that. ^:)^ [b] NAK xaviie[/b] - whoah, my anak is truly awesome and sugoii at singing. Sankyoo for cheering up your "mams" always and for that i will give you one candy (Lolwut?!) hahaha. [b] Harvii muh chupsz[/b] - hahahaha.. may kababayan both in Manila and Isabela. :thumbsup: Stay sweet as you are hehe ... [b]Jovitz[/b] - i think you're an awesome moderator :thumbsup: seriously, i think you're the best. You separate work from personal issues, you're smart and talented (soprano lolwut ?!) and for that i really admire you a lot. ganbatte~ [b]Jeca (Takashi)[/b]- ola~ thank you for the impossible quiz. You're such a fun person too bad you don't go ol much but yea i think you're terif :thumbsup: [b] Blurrycloud[/b] - where are you ? (that's it hahaha lol i kid) Stay pretty hahahahaha (zomg.) Stay cool :cool:[b] LucknSkill[/b] - i dunnoo you that much but i really think you're a sweet and funny person . Ganbette Desu~ [b]Meng[/b] - you're the man!! er.. i mean the woman! I like how you moderate this forum! kip it up ! Funny but serious. You know how to balance this two elements :thumbsup: [b]Tinay[/b] - truly the friendliest mod here , stay friendly and stay prettyful op korsz :eh::thumbsup: sankyoo for the youtube comment hahaha :lol: [b] Ezil[/b] - animu sensei!! keep floodin us with great flicks *drools [b]James[/b] - i knoe you dunno me but i think you're a cool mod :thumbsup: [b] FoRsAkEnKiD[/b] - I wanna know this mod a lot coz we have the same pre-name (lolwut) i mean wif forsaken lul hihi. [b]LoisFuLL[/b] - yeah you're not a bad girl, you rock \m/ [b]Dale, feruzz, Kherminator, LH, Eykalsyamim, TA Juleigtin Siahaan, mizeL, gandalicious23, kikay_girl, k8 [/b] (i only got this from the other thread so i'm sorry if it's not complete *gomen :crybaby:) Just wanna say you guys are awesome for makin' Friendstertalk the best forum i've ever visited so far. I know some of you are inactive now but still, you have contributed lots of things in our beloved forum and for that i salute you. ;) Goodluck to each one of you!! [b]to others i forgot to mention[/b] : Please do your job the [b]right[/b] way
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

so far, i think all of the moderators are doing a good job, except the one who abuses his/her powers...you know who you are....so disappointed to the rest of you, keep up the good work, and let's [b]really[/b] try to make this forum the best one
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you have something to tell to our moderator post it here. What you feel about them. let me begin. :arrow: [b]eejhay[/b]- at first Im really scared to you. I donno why.. I feel like you will ea

Pages: 1..12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:07

[ 11 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy