• ARCHIVES 
  • » if you are giving a chance to have a loveteam, Who do you think is the best couple here in ftalk. ? :D For me its [b]shirow[/b] and [b]yuna[/b].. :lol:=D

if you are giving a chance to have a loveteam, Who do you think is the best couple here in ftalk. ? :D For me its [b]shirow[/b] and [b]yuna[/b].. :lol:=D

karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if you are giving a chance to have a loveteam, Who do you think is the best couple here in ftalk. ? :D For me its [b]shirow[/b] and [b]yuna[/b].. :lol:=D

[quote=john_619619]Bob and Lei :lol:[/quote] [b]weeeeh. nice mami :][/b]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: if you are giving a chance to have a loveteam, Who do you think is the best couple here in ftalk. ? :D For me its [b]shirow[/b] and [b]yuna[/b].. :lol:=D

[quote=CloudsRider]xiru :wow: y4sir[/quote] XDness...... :O [b]support cloudsrider and mikay :thumbsup:[/b]
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=---xXirukiTepe---]support cloudsrider and mikay :thumbsup:[/quote] never!! ------------------ [b]vetra[/b] :wow: [b]vect[/b] [b]vect[/b] :wow: [b]dess[/b] [b]xiru[/b] :wow: [b]y4sir [/b] please support this plen!!
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

Kaygee and Phrem :) :)
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=CloudsRider]xiru :wow: y4sir[/quote] [b]okai ;] vect :wow: dess and vect :wow: vetra Support emm =D[/b]
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=endlezluver16]Kaygee and Phrem :) :)[/quote] :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: @T [spoiler]endlezluver >> jamessss :b endlezluver >> Chipster endlezluver >> CloudsRider[/spoiler] :penguin::penguin:
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Kaygee :3]endlezluver >> CloudsRider[/quote] :o:o:o wat Kaygee :wow: endlezluve
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

^Kaygee and Phrem forever. :wow: :wow:
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=leipot]nikz and sir ephe :o[/quote] [quote=senam]lola nikz and sir ephe[/quote] huwaat.. :o:o:o=D=D=D leipot and bob.. xiru and y4sir. :lol::lol::lol: and ryl and noz.. these people are really together already. :lol::lol: me and nobody. :lol::lol:

Last edited by nikz11 (2009-01-28 03:28:52)

vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=CloudsRider]vetra :wow: vect[/quote] [quote=---xXirukiTepe---]vect :wow: vetra[/quote] aaaaa :crybaby:[quote][b]xiru[/b] :wow: [b]y4sir[/b] [b]endlezluver[/b] and :wow: [b]cloudsrider[/b] :wow: and [b]mikay[/b][/quote] support this guys =):thumbsup:
VeCt
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=vetra9]aaaaa :crybaby:[/quote] why crying? :rolleyes: [b]me[/b] & [b]vetra[/b] =D:thumbsup: run! :penguin:

Last edited by VeCt (2009-01-28 03:45:27)

Inukira
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]Xiruki and Y4siR Jeje .. ?[/quote]
vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=VeCt]why crying? :rolleyes:[/quote] because of you... :crybaby: [quote][b]xiru[/b] :wow: [b]y4sir[/b] [b]endlezluver[/b] and :wow: [b]cloudsrider[/b] :wow: and [b]mikay[/b][/quote] support this guys =):thumbsup:
VeCt
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=vetra9]because of you... :crybaby:[/quote] me? :rolleyes: hahakz :penguin: [b]vect vect[/b] and [b]dess dess[/b] :wow: :penguin:
vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=VeCt]vect vect and dess dess :wow:[/quote] i agree and i support... :lol::thumbsup:
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

mikay and jie :wow::wow: :redface: chariz and rei :wow::wow: ryl and chipster.. :wow::wow: dess and vect :wow: me and you.. :wow::wow: and this super sticky loveteam! chan and malow :wow::redface:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

siz lhyrickz :rose: kuya nizam ate bel :rose: kuya nanix ate mikay :rose: mirhadz xiru :rose: vbuzz3r layne :rose: rei :lol: maru :rose: freeya patchii :rose: danx bridget :rose: jolo angeli :rose: pat kaygee :rose: mela lei :rose: bob vect :rose: dess babykidx :rose: falloutboy :D nad :rose: anes :wow: shella and me and _ _ _ :penguin::penguin::penguin: :thumbsdown:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]^_ _ _ means Noz, so [i]_ryl_[/i] and [i]Noz[/i] forever. :wow: [/b][/font]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Vetra > [b]Vect[/b] < Dess =D
VeCt
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Bridget]Vetra > Vect < Dess =D[/quote] yehey! [img]http://e.deviantart.com/emoticons/d/dance.gif[/img] [b] Bridget[/b] & [b]snypzelle[/b] haha [img]http://e.deviantart.com/emoticons/l/laughing.gif[/img]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if you are giving a chance to have a loveteam, Who do you think is the best couple here in ftalk. ? :D For me its [b]shirow[/b] and [b]yuna[/b].. :lol:=D

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:46

[ 9 queries - 0.125 second ]
Privacy Policy