• ARCHIVES 
  • » if you are giving a chance to have a loveteam, Who do you think is the best couple here in ftalk. ? :D For me its [b]shirow[/b] and [b]yuna[/b].. :lol:=D

if you are giving a chance to have a loveteam, Who do you think is the best couple here in ftalk. ? :D For me its [b]shirow[/b] and [b]yuna[/b].. :lol:=D

_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if you are giving a chance to have a loveteam, Who do you think is the best couple here in ftalk. ? :D For me its [b]shirow[/b] and [b]yuna[/b].. :lol:=D

[spoiler][quote=Kaygee :3]Ryl and Chipster =)[/quote] lolz, :penguin::penguin::penguin: [quote=CloudsRider]ryl :wow: jamesss[/quote] wtf, :lol::lol::lol:[/spoiler] mela > kaygee < layne anes and vect xDD @t.
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: if you are giving a chance to have a loveteam, Who do you think is the best couple here in ftalk. ? :D For me its [b]shirow[/b] and [b]yuna[/b].. :lol:=D

[quote=senam]Anes :wow: Cham[/quote] :rose::rose: ------------- senam :wow: FOB ryl :wow: vetra
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=CloudsRider]ryl :wow: vetra[/quote] lolz, :penguin::penguin::penguin: anes and senam xDD
vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Anes :wow: Cham =):thumbsup: is so great and hot news... :D [quote=CloudsRider]ryl :wow: vetra[/quote] oh yeah...;)
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=vetra9]Anes :wow: Cham =):thumbsup: is so great and hot news... :D[/quote] tweee ---------- vetra :wow: chipster
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

vetra :wow: chipster :thumbsup:
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ryl :eh: vetra vbuzzer :eh: xiru cloudsrider :eh: vetra.. just 4 meh. :eh:
vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=CloudsRider]vetra :wow: chipster[/quote] [quote=vbuzz3r]vetra :wow: chipster :thumbsup:[/quote] just be a friend... ;) [b]Anes[/b] :wow: [b]Cham [/b] =):thumbsup: [b]xiru[/b] :wow: [b]vbuzz3r[/b] [b]chipster[/b] :wow: and :wow: [b]mela[/b]
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=keanutt]ryl :eh: vetra[/quote] ha!!!! wtf, xDDD @t. keanutt and chipster and vetra me and _ _ _ :penguin::penguin::penguin: :thumbsdown:
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=CloudsRider]senam FOB[/quote] wah....lolz.... [quote=_ryl_]anes and senam[/quote] so not true..... anes and cham ryl and vetra :wow:
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=vetra9]Anes :wow: Cham =):thumbsup:[/quote] lolololololololo!! [quote=vetra9]vetra :wow: chipster[/quote] just be a friend... ;) ---------------------- friend or friend :eh: :thumbsup: ------------------- vetra :wow: chipster ryl :wow: edriann keanutt :wow: ??
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

CloudsRider :wow: __rly__
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=jugitz]hahaha. isn't rei for chariz. im not a boyfriend stealer. =)[/quote] [b]LOLWUT?![/b] He is [b]NOT[/b] my boyfriend. :)[/spoiler] [hr] [b]Topic.[/b] • Marlow and Carlow. ♥ • Trixx and Chaaaan. ♥
vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=CloudsRider]vetra :wow: chipster[/quote] ;) i want to alone now... :crybaby: [b]CloudsRider[/b] :wow: [b]Cham[/b] =):thumbsup: so perfect..

Last edited by vetra9 (2009-01-28 22:22:34)

babykidx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sis [b]cham[/b] and bro [b]anes[/b]: proofness: [spoiler][img]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk371/mickhai88/cham.jpg[/img][/spoiler] :wow: :wow: :wow:
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=vbuzz3r]CloudsRider :wow: __rly__[/quote] ?? hmmm!! [quote=vetra9];) i want to alone now... :crybaby: [bCloudsRider[/b] :wow: Cham =):thumbsup: so perfect..[/quote] alone in the dark ? ------- vbuzz3r :wow: Ryl
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=vetra9]chipster :wow: and :wow: mela[/quote] LOLs.ofcourse,we're just friends. :] -- @T - mikay and jie :wow::wow: :redface: chariz and rei :wow::wow: noz > ryl < chipster.. :wow::wow: dess and vect :wow: bridget and jolo. :wow: me and..everyone :wow::wow: and this super sticky loveteam! i'm super stuck to this one. chan and malow :wow::redface:
vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

dess :wow: and :wow: vect :rose: is so perfect :D
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=vetra9]dess :wow: and :wow: vect :rose: is so perfect :D[/quote] yes!! support this!! ------------ vect :wow: dess
babykidx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

support CHAM-ANES lurvteam..hahha ^chamanes^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if you are giving a chance to have a loveteam, Who do you think is the best couple here in ftalk. ? :D For me its [b]shirow[/b] and [b]yuna[/b].. :lol:=D

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:02

[ 9 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy