• ARCHIVES 
  • » if you are giving a chance to have a loveteam, Who do you think is the best couple here in ftalk. ? :D For me its [b]shirow[/b] and [b]yuna[/b].. :lol:=D

if you are giving a chance to have a loveteam, Who do you think is the best couple here in ftalk. ? :D For me its [b]shirow[/b] and [b]yuna[/b].. :lol:=D

bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if you are giving a chance to have a loveteam, Who do you think is the best couple here in ftalk. ? :D For me its [b]shirow[/b] and [b]yuna[/b].. :lol:=D

Me and malow :wow: malow chan malow carl chariz rei trixx chan
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: if you are giving a chance to have a loveteam, Who do you think is the best couple here in ftalk. ? :D For me its [b]shirow[/b] and [b]yuna[/b].. :lol:=D

[quote=Bridget]»Trixx & Chan • They're perfect for each other. • I'm sure they have a crush on each other • They l♥ve each otherr XD[/quote] Repostttt. >..<
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

woot :paranoid: [img]http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq335/elisepott/FTALK%20XD/123919.png[/img]:wow:[img]http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq335/elisepott/FTALK%20XD/15063.jpg[/img] rei and jugjug (jugitz/au) proofness : cbox [spoiler][img]http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq335/elisepott/RANDOMITY%20XD/untitled-14.jpg[/img] -it's the truth and nothing but the truth![/spoiler]
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

what the?!. :O why am i here sis? hahaha. isn't rei for chariz. im not a boyfriend stealer. =) leipot and boblicious. :eh::thumbsup: super agreee.
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

lei and bob :thumbsup: xDD
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ryl and noz jolo and tulay (bridge XD) ruro and eney [b]nikz and sir ephe[/b] :eh: pat and angeli
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

leipot & bob :wow: me & my crush
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

leipot and bob.. vbuzz3r = xiru =y4sir ryl and noz.. me and nobody. :lol::lol:
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=nikz11]me and nobody.[/quote] you didn't see my post?! [b]nikz and sir ephe[/b] :eh:
babykidx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]lola leipot[/b] and [b]lolo bob[/b] proofnes sfrom cbox...wahahaha... [spoiler][img]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk371/mickhai88/2labtim.jpg[/img][/spoiler] love is in the air... :wow: :rose: :wow:

Last edited by babykidx (2009-01-28 19:33:42)

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Ryl and Chipster[/b] [i]forever[/i] :penguin::penguin::penguin:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

_______Lychee :3 v Layne> [b]Kaygee :3[/b] <Phrem ^ Mela :wow:

Last edited by chipster489 (2009-01-28 19:42:16)

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=chipster489]_______Lychee :3 v Layne> Kaygee :3 <Phrem ^ Mela :wow:[/quote] LOL. [b] Chipster and Ryl[/b] [i]forever[/i]:wow::wow::wow::wow:
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]chipster and mela[/b] -post 2873 = mela has this emoticon -> :wow:
vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote][b]xiru[/b] :wow: with :wow: [b]yasir[/b] :D [b]Vect[/b] :wow: and :wow: [b]Dess[/b] =):thumbsup: [b]chipster[/b] :wow: and :wow: [b]mela[/b] :rose: [b]cloudsrider[/b] :wow: and :wow: [b]mikay[/b] :eh:[/quote] me and..... :question: [sup]runaway[/sup] :penguin:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]Nah, [i]Vetra9[/i] :wow: [i]Vect,[/i] double V's huh, perfect couple. :thumbsup: [/b][/font]
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=vetra9]cloudsrider :wow: and :wow: mikay :eh:[/quote] :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: i want u!! :eh: -------------------------- Vect :wow: Vetra!
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

anes and vetra :lol:
babykidx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sis [b]RYL[/b] and [b]NOZ[/b] loveness in the air :wow: :wow: :wow:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Shacks. :"> -- Me & Jolo. Lei & Bobob. :P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if you are giving a chance to have a loveteam, Who do you think is the best couple here in ftalk. ? :D For me its [b]shirow[/b] and [b]yuna[/b].. :lol:=D

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:21

[ 9 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy