• ARCHIVES 
  • » if you are giving a chance to have a loveteam, Who do you think is the best couple here in ftalk. ? :D For me its [b]shirow[/b] and [b]yuna[/b].. :lol:=D

if you are giving a chance to have a loveteam, Who do you think is the best couple here in ftalk. ? :D For me its [b]shirow[/b] and [b]yuna[/b].. :lol:=D

keanutt
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if you are giving a chance to have a loveteam, Who do you think is the best couple here in ftalk. ? :D For me its [b]shirow[/b] and [b]yuna[/b].. :lol:=D

[quote=Cloudsrider]vetra :wow: chipster ryl :wow: edriann [b] keanutt :wow: ?? [/b][/quote] :paranoid: ^_^ ahmm.. [spoiler]vbuzz3r [color=red] ♥ [/color] Ate xiru..[/spoiler] [quote]:eh:[/quote]
vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: if you are giving a chance to have a loveteam, Who do you think is the best couple here in ftalk. ? :D For me its [b]shirow[/b] and [b]yuna[/b].. :lol:=D

[quote=babykidx]^chamanes^[/quote] :lol: [b]cham[/b] and [b]anes[/b].. :rose: :eh:
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=vetra9]:lol: cham and anes.. :rose: :eh:[/quote] :penguin::penguin::penguin: run!! that's bad gossip!! ------------------- vetra :wow: chipster :eh:

Last edited by CloudsRider (2009-01-28 22:45:09)

_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

keanut >chipster < vetra xDD
babykidx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Cham :wow: Anes poreber... also supporting [b]Ryl[/b] and [b]Noz[/b] team up..hahah
vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]keanut >chipster < vetra[/quote] iam just alone and not special boy friend :lol: [b]ryl[/b] :wow: and :wow: [b]noz[/b]
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

cham and anes ryl and noz.... woot......................
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ senam :wow: vetra ate bel :wow: nanix
vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

cham :rose: :wow: :rose: anes supported
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=vetra9]cham :rose: :wow: :rose: anes supported[/quote] welwelwelwelele ----------------- vetra :wow: chipster :eh: vetra :wow: vect
vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=CloudsRider]vetra :wow: chipster :eh: vetra :wow: vect[/quote] not true... [quote]ryl :rose: :wow: :rose: noz[/quote] supported
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=vetra9]ryl :rose: :wow: :rose: noz[/quote] same here =D ---------------- vect :wow: dess
vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=CloudsRider]vect :wow: dess[/quote] not true and not support.. [quote][b]yasir :norose: :wow: :norose: xiru[/b][/quote] supported
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

cham and anes forever........................................
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=vetra9]not true and not support..[/quote] yeah! let's support this ------------------------- vetra :wow: vect :penguin:
vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=senam]cham and anes forever.[/quote] yes i support to sis.. i think he so perfect to cham... so romantic... :D [b]yasir :norose: :wow: :norose: xiru[/b] [b]ryl :rose: :wow: :rose: noz[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b][font=Hobo Std]cham and anes., coz anes love cham :wow: [/font][/b]
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

new labteam vetra and chipster :D
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=vetra9]nikz :wow: and :wow: sir ephe[/quote] [quote=leipot]you didn't see my post?! nikz and sir ephe :eh:[/quote] oh no no.. haha.. me and _ _ _ _ :lol::lol::lol: idk what letters to fill in the blanks. =D=D @T: [b]Leipot and Bob..:wow::wow: Babykidx and FOB..:wow::wow: Ryl and Noz..:wow::wow: Cham and Anes..:wow::wow: Kuya Chipster and Vetra..:wow::wow: Kaygee and Mela.. :wow::wow: Dess and Vect..:wow::wow: Maru and Freeya..:wow::wow: Angeli and Pat. :wow::wow: Love triangles: Sarah = Von = Karhentot Vbuzz3r = Xiru = y4sir Unbeatable Love teams: Mabel and Orio.. :wow::wow: Lhyrickz and Nizam. :wow::wow: Chaw and James. :wow::wow: Danx and Patchii..:wow::wow: Mikay and Mirhadz. :wow::wow: Bridget and Jolo. :wow::wow: Chariz and Rei. :wow::wow:[/b] :lol::lol::penguin::penguin::penguin:

Last edited by nikz11 (2009-01-28 23:38:44)

senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=vetra9]yes i support to sis.. i think he so perfect to cham... so romantic...[/quote] u said it ryt sis.... [quote=nikz11]Sarah = Von = Karhentot[/quote] lolz.... so not true not trough with this one yet lola? @T cham and anes... nikz and sir ephe..... wahaa
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if you are giving a chance to have a loveteam, Who do you think is the best couple here in ftalk. ? :D For me its [b]shirow[/b] and [b]yuna[/b].. :lol:=D

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:58

[ 9 queries - 0.121 second ]
Privacy Policy