• ARCHIVES 
  • » if you are giving a chance to have a loveteam, Who do you think is the best couple here in ftalk. ? :D For me its [b]shirow[/b] and [b]yuna[/b].. :lol:=D

if you are giving a chance to have a loveteam, Who do you think is the best couple here in ftalk. ? :D For me its [b]shirow[/b] and [b]yuna[/b].. :lol:=D

vetra9
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if you are giving a chance to have a loveteam, Who do you think is the best couple here in ftalk. ? :D For me its [b]shirow[/b] and [b]yuna[/b].. :lol:=D

[quote=chipster489]Nah, Vetra9 :wow: Vect, double V's huh, perfect couple. :thumbsup:[/quote] [b]chipster[/b] :wow: and :wow: [b]mela[/b] :rose: so perfect and romantic :lol: [quote=CloudsRider]Vect :wow: Vetra![/quote] [b]cloudsrider[/b] :wow: and :wow: [b]mikay[/b] :eh: i support this.. =):thumbsup: [quote=_ryl_]anes and vetra :lol:[/quote] no....i don't want with anes.. but this is true.. [b]ryl[/b] :wow: and :wow: [b]noz[/b]
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: if you are giving a chance to have a loveteam, Who do you think is the best couple here in ftalk. ? :D For me its [b]shirow[/b] and [b]yuna[/b].. :lol:=D

[quote=vetra9]cloudsrider :wow: and :wow: mikay :eh: i support this.. =):thumbsup:[/quote] never!! :crybaby: ------ [b]Vect[/b] :wow: [b]Vetra[/b] [b]ryl[/b] :wow: and :wow: [b]noz[/b] [b]Vetra[/b] :wow: [b]Ryl[/b]
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

mabel and orio :wow:
vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=CloudsRider]Vect :wow: Vetra[/quote] [sup]run[/sup] :penguin: i support for this guys.. this is so very perfect and romantic.. :rose: i think this new super love team in here... :wow: [quote][b]cloudsrider[/b] :wow: and :wow: [b]mikay[/b] [b]ryl[/b] :wow: and :wow: [b]noz[/b] [b]chipster[/b] :wow: and :wow: [b]mela[/b] [b][b]xiru[/b] :wow: with :wow: [b]yasir[/b] [b]Bridget[/b] :wow: with :wow: [b]jolo[/b] [b]leipot[/b] :wow: and :wow: [b]bob[/b] [b]nikz[/b] :wow: and :wow: [b]sir ephe[/b][/quote]
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=vetra9]run :penguin: i support for this guys.. this is so very perfect and romantic.. :rose: i think this new super love team in here... :wow: cloudsrider :wow: and :wow: mikay[/quote] no!! ---------------- [img]http://www.addemoticons.com/gif/a/addemoticons2.gif[/img] vect :wow: vetra so romantice
vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]cloudsrider[/b] :wow: and :wow: [b]mikay[/b] [img]http://www.addemoticons.com/gif/a/addemoticons7.gif[/img]
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=CloudsRider]Vetra :wow: Ryl[/quote] wtf, hahahaha :lol::lol::lol:[/spoiler] @T. The best labteam 4ever and ever :thumbsdown: siz lhyrickz :kiss: kuya nizam ate bel :kiss: kuya nanix ate mikya :kiss: kuya mirhadz dess :kiss: vect maru :kiss: freeya xiru :kiss: vbuzz3r lei :kiss: bob kaygee :kiss: mela babykidx :kiss: falloutboy patchii :kiss: danx bridget :kiss: jolo layne :kiss: kaygee angeli :kiss: pat anes :kiss: nadd vetra :kiss: chipster rei :kiss: chariz and etc..... me and _ _ _ :penguin::penguin::penguin: :thumbsdown:
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[img]http://www.addemoticons.com/gif/a/addemoticons44.gif[/img] mr.[b]vect[/b] :wow::wow::wow::wow: mrs.[b]vetra[/b]
vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]vetra :kiss: chipster[/quote] whats... me and chipster just friends... :D [b]noz :wow: and :wow: ryl[/b] [img]http://www.addemoticons.com/gif/a/addemoticons96.gif[/img]
FallOutBoy008
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

mamoi [img]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk371/mickhai88/me.jpg[/img] :wow: papoi [img]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk371/mickhai88/lex.jpg[/img]
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

babykidx :wow: falloutboy 4ever
vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]xiru[/b] :wow: :kiss: :wow: [b]vbuzz3r[/b]
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]@T. The best labteam 4ever and ever :thumbsdown: siz lhyrickz :kiss: kuya nizam ate bel :kiss: kuya nanix ate mikya :kiss: kuya mirhadz dess :kiss: vect maru :kiss: freeya xiru :kiss: vbuzz3r lei :kiss: bob [b]kaygee :kiss: mela[/b] :O:O:O babykidx :kiss: falloutboy patchii :kiss: danx bridget :kiss: jolo [b]layne :kiss: kaygee[/b] :O:O angeli :kiss: pat anes :kiss: nadd vetra :kiss: chipster rei :kiss: chariz and etc..... me and _ _ _ :penguin::penguin::penguin: :thumbsdown:[/quote] nahaha! LOL @T: [b]Ryl and Chipster[/b] =) [b]vbuzz3r and Xiru[/b] :lol:
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]xiru [/b]:wow: [b]yasir[/b] [b]vetra [/b] :wow: [b]vect[/b] [b]ryl[/b] :wow: [b]jamesss[/b]
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

kaygee :wow: mela
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=vbuzz3r]kaygee :wow: mela[/quote] :O:O:O:O:O [b]vbuzz3r and Xiru [/b] :eh::thumbsup::thumbsup:
vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Kaygee :3]vetra :kiss: chipster[/quote] we just friends... ;) [b]layne [/b] :wow: :kiss: :wow: kaygee
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Aw. Lol lol. -- Me and Jolo. Cham and Anes. =D [spoiler][img]http://i42.tinypic.com/24vmsm1.jpg[/img][/spoiler] :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Bridget]Cham and Anes. =D[/quote] weeeee --------------- Bridget :wow: jolo
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Anes :wow: Cham lola nikz and sir ephe Falloutboy :wow: babykidx me :wow: myself :D =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if you are giving a chance to have a loveteam, Who do you think is the best couple here in ftalk. ? :D For me its [b]shirow[/b] and [b]yuna[/b].. :lol:=D

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:01

[ 9 queries - 0.109 second ]
Privacy Policy