• ARCHIVES 
  • » if you are giving a chance to have a loveteam, Who do you think is the best couple here in ftalk. ? :D For me its [b]shirow[/b] and [b]yuna[/b].. :lol:=D

if you are giving a chance to have a loveteam, Who do you think is the best couple here in ftalk. ? :D For me its [b]shirow[/b] and [b]yuna[/b].. :lol:=D

_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if you are giving a chance to have a loveteam, Who do you think is the best couple here in ftalk. ? :D For me its [b]shirow[/b] and [b]yuna[/b].. :lol:=D

[spoiler][quote=Kaygee :3]Layne >> Chipster << Ryl[/quote] lolz, :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: [quote=laynejoselle]kaygee and ryl :wow:[/quote] :lol::lol::lol::lol: xDD[/spoiler] @T. layne and kaygee :kiss: xDD
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: if you are giving a chance to have a loveteam, Who do you think is the best couple here in ftalk. ? :D For me its [b]shirow[/b] and [b]yuna[/b].. :lol:=D

still anes and cham.................................
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah..still [spoiler]anes ♥ cham..[/spoiler] =) :wow::wow::wow:
vanraid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

New love team [spoiler]zhen :wow: zaku zhen :wow: zaku zhen :wow: zaku zhen :wow: zaku zhen :wow: zaku zhen :wow: zaku[/spoiler]

Last edited by vanraid (2009-01-30 01:26:04)

vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=---xXirukiTepe---]vetra and vect[/quote] we just friends :lol: [quote][b]yasir :wow: > xiru < :wow: vbuzzeer keanutt :wow: jhunz... :rose: ryl :wow: noz vect and dess lhyrickz :wow: nizam :rose: nikz :wow: lyaz[/b][/quote] just support them now.. :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :penguin:
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=kaygee]Ryl and Noz Ryl and Chipster[/quote] :eh: ryt................................. ill vote 4 it.. ^_^ :D my strawberry & jc-plurk.. :D
Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:lol::lol::lol::lol: :arrow:uste and jhunz_1951:wow: :arrow:keanutt and anes:wow: :arrow:kwek and norbs:wow: :arrow:vect and dess 4ever:wow::lol: :arrow:ryl and chipster489:wow: :arrow:ate kat and don:wow: :arrow:me and amandacarese:wow::lol:

Last edited by Den-chan (2009-02-16 16:48:37)

rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]who's jed? [/i] to jie and maming eney jep and eney :thumbsup::thumbsup:
-RACH.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=xstel]god. haha.[/quote] haha. :P ____ xstel and shinkiru 4everrrr! haha. :penguin::penguin:
shinjiru
» n00b
1969-12-31

xstel and shinkiru 4everrrr! haha. :penguin::penguin: ^^ hahaha.. who is shinkiru?? xstel :arrow: plurk and CursedSkurai :arrow: Rach.. :D

Last edited by shinjiru (2009-03-24 06:42:29)

xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=-RACH.]xstel and shinkiru 4everrrr! haha.[/quote] it's like shrinking. XD [quote=shinjiru]hahaha.. who is shinkiru??xstel and plurk and CursedSkurai..[/quote] gawd. _________________ shinjiru > rach and xhieen .XD
shinjiru
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=xstel]shinjiru > rach and xhieen .XD[/quote] nananana.. :lol: xstel :wow: CursedSkurai and Plurk..
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=my labteam]Keanutt and kuya patsii Keanutt and kuya Kaygee Keanutt and me. :redface:[/quote] ill support this! :wow::wow:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote][b][color=#FF0000][font=Century Gothic]girlygirl and serale , :wow: they are so sweet and both mysterious :paranoid: [/font][/color][/b][/quote]
jhaeanne
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Me and <insert a gorgeous name here> :lol::lol::lol:
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Maltheo2005]thumbs up for this one. :thumbsup: [quote=Maltheo2005]one more.. :thumbsup: :lol:[/quote] [/quote] whatever gen! [b]please support lollipop and maltheo2005 loveteam guys! pleace have mercy![/b] =):thumbsup:
koy1991
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ME and KIM<llyanz> :eh2:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]^ expiiglam and fyoks. :) [/b][/color][/font]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Back to the old days, [b]Bridget & Jolo[/b]. :lol3: Joke. Jolo is taken already. :lol3:
-eiram_eneri-
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmm.. expiiglam ang fyoks.. yeah.. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if you are giving a chance to have a loveteam, Who do you think is the best couple here in ftalk. ? :D For me its [b]shirow[/b] and [b]yuna[/b].. :lol:=D

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:38

[ 9 queries - 0.074 second ]
Privacy Policy