• ARCHIVES 
  • » if you are giving a chance to have a loveteam, Who do you think is the best couple here in ftalk. ? :D For me its [b]shirow[/b] and [b]yuna[/b].. :lol:=D

if you are giving a chance to have a loveteam, Who do you think is the best couple here in ftalk. ? :D For me its [b]shirow[/b] and [b]yuna[/b].. :lol:=D

Bridget
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if you are giving a chance to have a loveteam, Who do you think is the best couple here in ftalk. ? :D For me its [b]shirow[/b] and [b]yuna[/b].. :lol:=D

[quote=VeCt]Bridget & snypzelle haha[/quote] Awch. It's okay :D --- Bridget & Snypzelle :wow: Vect & Dess Vect & Vetra Vetra > Vect < Dess :wow:
VeCt
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: if you are giving a chance to have a loveteam, Who do you think is the best couple here in ftalk. ? :D For me its [b]shirow[/b] and [b]yuna[/b].. :lol:=D

[quote=Bridget]Vect & Dess Vect & Vetra Vetra > Vect < Dess :wow:[/quote] ayyeee [img]http://e.deviantart.com/emoticons/b/boogie.gif[/img] someone gonna kill me for this let's make a new deal [b] Me[/b] & [b]Bridget[/b] :lol: no one gonna mad! :penguin:
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: chipster ♥ ryl.. :arrow: ate xiru ♥ cloudsrider :arrow: Vetra ♥ vect :arrow: meh ♥ :paranoid: _________???
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Vect[/b] Lolers. Awww, I'm taken by Snypzelle. :lol: --- Me and Jolo. Me and Vect =D Vect and Dess. Vect and Vetra.
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

me and lalab marcii :wow::lol: me and sis camz :eh: me and danx...:wow: :penguin::penguin:
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]layne rei[/quote] =D whoooat [b] Ryl and kaygee till death xiru and vect till death[/b]
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

me i dont have labtem........... =(
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler]WTF,i saw my name with Anes anywhere :wallbash: okay this is not true :paranoid: ,it should Me and DarkShadow Me and Cha :lol:[/spoiler] [i] @topic[/i] Anne & Dondon *forever XD Anes & Kaka Vhi < true couple :mad: Kaka Eney & Karlo Pat & Angeli :eh:
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=vetra9]aaaaa :crybaby:[/quote] why are u cryin ? [quote=vetra9]VeCt wrote: because of you... :crybaby:[/quote] why crying? :rolleyes: so romantice :thumbsup: ------- vect :wow: vetra

Last edited by CloudsRider (2009-01-28 05:37:13)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]ryl and noz .. haha[/b] :P
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

me and you!!! i dont know who.. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: =(
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

anes and keanut :lol::lol::lol:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]keanutt and vbuzzr =)[/b]
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

chipster and keanutt =D xDD
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Wkakaka[/b]. No two timers allowed. * tamaan sapul =D Jokk. ((: ♥ [b]Te Belle[/b] and [b]The Beast ( Orio / Nanix[/b] -- They are so sweet :> Hohoho. I beet my ate belle is happy with his beast now. ((: No doubt, Kuya Nanix is truly a beast. :lol: Jookk. Nyaaaks. ♥ [b]Te Danx[/b] and [b]Patchii[/b] -- The two mamaw. Lol. x)) Yeaaah, they are truly meant for each other. Ayeee. :redface: ♥ [b]Lulaa[/b] and [b]Hoshigaki[/b] -- I don't want to be KJ to write " Lolo ". But okaay fine. [b];________;[/b] :lol: *sapilitan toh. :b ♥ [b]Bridget[/b] and [b]Jolo[/b] -- Woah :O Did jolo crush bridget? :] ♥ [b]Me[/b] and [b]Idon'tknow[/b] -- " insert effin' texts here " (:

Last edited by Trixx.xii (2009-01-28 06:46:35)

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

loev triangle Vetra > Vect < Dess :penguin: anes <> Russel Chipster > Ryl < Edd Nadd <> Seung Ri *LOL kiddin'
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]anes and keanut :lol::lol::lol:[/quote] no!! ----------- [b]Ryl[/b] :wow: [b]Edriann[/b]
xtremebytes9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

for me... leipot and bob(lucknskill) :wow: :wow:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

»[b]Trixx[/b] & [b]Chan[/b] • They're perfect for each other. • I'm sure they have a crush on each other • They [b]l♥ve[/b] each otherr XD
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

new :o [spoiler][img]http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq335/elisepott/FTALK%20XD/81392.jpg[/img]:wow: [img]http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq335/elisepott/FTALK%20XD/6214.gif[/img] [b]hervz a.k.a. xtremebytes and ate kristina (ms.mod)[/b][/spoiler] proof : cbox [spoiler][img]http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq335/elisepott/RANDOMITY%20XD/untitled-13.jpg[/img] isn't that so sweeeet? :wow:[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if you are giving a chance to have a loveteam, Who do you think is the best couple here in ftalk. ? :D For me its [b]shirow[/b] and [b]yuna[/b].. :lol:=D

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:21

[ 9 queries - 0.155 second ]
Privacy Policy