• ARCHIVES 
  • » if you are giving a chance to have a loveteam, Who do you think is the best couple here in ftalk. ? :D For me its [b]shirow[/b] and [b]yuna[/b].. :lol:=D

if you are giving a chance to have a loveteam, Who do you think is the best couple here in ftalk. ? :D For me its [b]shirow[/b] and [b]yuna[/b].. :lol:=D

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if you are giving a chance to have a loveteam, Who do you think is the best couple here in ftalk. ? :D For me its [b]shirow[/b] and [b]yuna[/b].. :lol:=D

[quote=keanutt]why me and kua jhunz.. were just friends ... :o ^_^ clouds and xiru :lol: xiru and vbuzz3r.. just my opinion.. :P[/quote] bwahaha js creatin another is from ryl [quote=_ryl_]anes and keanut xDD[/quote] haha :P
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: if you are giving a chance to have a loveteam, Who do you think is the best couple here in ftalk. ? :D For me its [b]shirow[/b] and [b]yuna[/b].. :lol:=D

[quote=ryl]anes and keanut xDD[/quote] No!! :evil: [quote=cloudsrider]ryl and keanut[/quote] also no!! cloudsrider ♥xiru ♥ ryl :D ryl ♥ vetra ♥ cloudsrider..
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=keanutt]cloudsrider ♥xiru ♥ ryl :D ryl ♥ vetra ♥ cloudsrider..[/quote] nope... i'm already taken......... waaaaaah.. xdd[/spoiler] @t. anes and keanutt (new) :wow: xDD
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:o:o:o:o:o:o [quote=_ryl_]@t. anes and keanutt (new) :wow: xDD[/quote] NO!! :retard: :P ^_^ ryl ♥ vetra ^^
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

loveteam [b] _ryl_ and noz[/b] :wow: me still single :paranoid: j/k
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=keanutt]ryl ♥ vetra ^^[/quote] wtf, xDD[/spoiler] daddy nizam and siz lhyrickz :wow: 4ever and ever xD
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

kak anes and all of his honey *he's a playboy, so be carefull! =D* :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]new! hot from the pot! :wow: anes and keanutt :thumbsup:[/b]
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Updated [maybe :lol:] Yuna-sama && Shirow-sama [b][Ruru && Gin][/b]:wow: Annepoots && Donniiepoots :wow: Ate Duch && Kuya Tunie :wow: Chaw moii labs && James :wow: Dyosa Eney && Kuya Carlo :wow: Danxpoots && Kuya Patchoii :wow: Lhyrickz && Nizam :wow: Moii Potpot[leipot] && Bob :wow: Trixx && ChaChaChan :wow: Cham and Kuya Anes[b] [I vote for them[/b]] :wow: Chariz && Grandpa/Lil Bro Rei :wow: Ate xiru && vbuzz3r :wow: Bridget && Jolo :wow: TapPat && Angel :wow: Nikitoots && Lyas [b][just for fun =D][/b] :wow: --- Hmmm..who else? :P
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Waaa NO!! :angry: ahmm.. 4ever.. =D xiru & vbuzz3r :rose:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=keanutt]xiru & vbuzz3r[/quote] wahahahaa.... [b]me and honey :redface: keanutt and searching :penguin: :ninja:[/b]
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:D:D:D ME & [spoiler][img]http://i40.tinypic.com/1feqeo.jpg[/img][/spoiler] joke.. ^_^ thats my best friend.. :D di ko yan love.. ^_^ di yan kasali.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by keanutt (2009-01-29 06:49:16)

jhunz_1951
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hehehe! keanutt and me?:lol: ehe! its ok!:D im available ryt now!=| jowk!:retard:
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

me and searching.. :eh::penguin:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Jhunz and keanutt... support them haha =D[/b]
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[spoiler][b]Carlow[/b] - - Cgeee, I'mma win this time. >:3333 [quote=Hoshigaki]BEST Loveteam. ChaRiz = Chariz & Ate Riz. :lol::lol::lol: JKK[/quote] Superr agree-ing with this. XDDDD [quote=Hoshigaki]ChaRei = Chariz & Rei :wow::wow:[/quote] Super [b]NOT[/b] agree-ing with this. Ammf. =D[/spoiler] [hr] [b]The most epic loveteam in the history of history of history of mankind. [/b]=D • [b]Carlow[/b] and [b]Marlow[/b] ([url=http://theftalk.com/p=Hoshigaki]Hoshigaki[/url] and [url=http://theftalk.com/p=malow]malow[/url]) - - Guys, trust me on this. They're a perfect couple. ♥ Promise! Please DO support. :wow:
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=xXiruTepe]Jhunz and keanutt... support them haha =D[/quote] =D here.. support this.. [spoiler]xiru ♥ vbuzz3r..[/spoiler]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]me and lookin around :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:[/b]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Me & Jose Lorenzo. :P Danx & Kent. ^^
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=keanutt]xiru ♥ vbuzz3r..[/quote] bwahaha :P :P [b]also: hazelle and ono :thumbsup:[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if you are giving a chance to have a loveteam, Who do you think is the best couple here in ftalk. ? :D For me its [b]shirow[/b] and [b]yuna[/b].. :lol:=D

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:14

[ 9 queries - 0.110 second ]
Privacy Policy