• ARCHIVES 
  • » if you are giving a chance to have a loveteam, Who do you think is the best couple here in ftalk. ? :D For me its [b]shirow[/b] and [b]yuna[/b].. :lol:=D

if you are giving a chance to have a loveteam, Who do you think is the best couple here in ftalk. ? :D For me its [b]shirow[/b] and [b]yuna[/b].. :lol:=D

ampjeff
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if you are giving a chance to have a loveteam, Who do you think is the best couple here in ftalk. ? :D For me its [b]shirow[/b] and [b]yuna[/b].. :lol:=D

repost.. Bryan and Luna
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: if you are giving a chance to have a loveteam, Who do you think is the best couple here in ftalk. ? :D For me its [b]shirow[/b] and [b]yuna[/b].. :lol:=D

[quote=leipot]daiz>patchii<xtremebytess[/quote] :o :penguin: [quote][b]patchii and camz(ijahcamille)[/b] [b]me and[/b] :wow:[/quote]

Last edited by daixee mae (2009-01-29 19:36:49)

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Ryl and Chipster[/b] [i]forever and ever[/i] :penguin::penguin:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=Kaygee :3]Ryl and Chipster forever and ever :penguin::penguin:[/quote] nope,, :lol::lol::lol:[/spoiler] kaygee and mela :wow: xD
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]kaygee and mela :wow:[/quote] :P:P:P:P:P:P [b]Chipster >> Ryl << Noz [/b] :wow::wow:
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]ChaRei[/b] Chariz-Rei FOREVER AND EVER AMEN!!!!!!!!:lol:
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Bridget]Bridget & Lorenzo. :>[/quote] who's lorenzo? haha~ bug and story Not In Eptok: [spoiler]o m g. can't tell. s o m e b o d y will get mad. haha~[/spoiler]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=angeli718]who's lorenzo? haha~[/quote] lorenzo is JOLO hahaha XD topic : bring back the past ~~ brayan and luna
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[spoiler]xiru [color=red] ♥ [/color] vbuzz3r[/spoiler] [i]4 ever & ever ... :o[/i]
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler]anne :wow: dondon ate ryl :wow: kuia noz nizam :wow: lhyrickz setsunacha :wow: vect[/spoiler] ^ I support them all :rolleyes:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

siz lhyrickz :kiss: kuya nizam ate bel :kiss: kuya nanix ate mikya :kiss: kuya mirhadz ate nikz :kiss: lyas dess :kiss: vect maru :kiss: freeya xiru :kiss: vbuzz3r lei :kiss: bob kaygee :kiss: mela babykidx :kiss: falloutboy patchii :kiss: danx bridget :kiss: jolo layne :kiss: kaygee angeli :kiss: pat anes :kiss: nadd anes :kiss: keanutt vetra :kiss: chipster rei :kiss: chariz and etc..... me and _ _ _ :penguin::penguin::penguin: :thumbsdown:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]me and _ _ _ :penguin::penguin::penguin: :thumbsdown:[/quote] Noz. -- Ryl and Noz. :D
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]ate ryl and noz bridget and jolo ate mikay and kuya arca ate nikz and lyass[/b]
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Ryl and Kaygee[/b] till death :wow:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]ate ryl and kuya noz forever[/b]
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

kuya nizam and siz lhyrickz bridget and jolo layne and kaygee =D 4 ever and ever
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[spoiler]xiru :kiss: vbuzz3r noz > ryl :kiss: <chipster lei :kiss: bob[/spoiler] :lol:
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Ryl and kaygee :wow: Chan and Malow :wow: Riz and dondon :wow:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]layne :kiss: kaygee[/quote] [quote=_ryl_]layne and kaygee =D[/quote] [quote=laynejoselle]Ryl and Kaygee till death :wow:[/quote] [quote=laynejoselle]Ryl and kaygee :wow:[/quote] :O:O:O:O:O:O:O @T: [spoiler][b]Layne >> Chipster << Ryl[/b][/spoiler] :drool::drool::drool::drool:
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Kaygee :3]Layne >> Chipster << Ryl[/quote] :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: [b]kaygee and ryl[/b] :wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if you are giving a chance to have a loveteam, Who do you think is the best couple here in ftalk. ? :D For me its [b]shirow[/b] and [b]yuna[/b].. :lol:=D

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:21

[ 9 queries - 0.065 second ]
Privacy Policy