• ARCHIVES 
  • » I can't remember mine coz im sleepy but i think is "Is there someone who will be with me to enjoy the night?" awh??.. :lol:

I can't remember mine coz im sleepy but i think is "Is there someone who will be with me to enjoy the night?" awh??.. :lol:

khuleht
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I can't remember mine coz im sleepy but i think is "Is there someone who will be with me to enjoy the night?" awh??.. :lol:

ahh.. dreaming bout [b]success[/b]! [i]and...[/i] i hope i will not be late tomorrow.. :/
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Re: I can't remember mine coz im sleepy but i think is "Is there someone who will be with me to enjoy the night?" awh??.. :lol:

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]Thank God of cors. :) [/b][/font]
ampjeff
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

set my alarm.. :wallbash:
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

CSI.. im soo addicted to CSI right now.. :penguin::penguin:
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

thinkng of my future and past
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

assignments hahaha
TKARR
» FTalker
1969-12-31

does he like me? . . & tomorrow will be yesterday. . =| haha.
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Him...:wow: i sp uber love him.. kaluma love <3
Dtch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Scarlett Johansson[/b]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

That uber hot guy in my sig. I love him to bits. :redface:
gr8sh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

whats gonna be my breakfast the next morning =)
karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

a very special person i want to be with? :rolleyes:
vanraid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

My ex- :crybaby::crybaby:
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

am i gong to wake up tomorrow? :( i hope so..
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

that I'm sleepy.... :/
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'm tired.. & i need some sleep... :lol: dat all i think....
wendy-pan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my friends back there in the philippines. I always think of them before goin to sleep. =)=)
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

that i need to sleep to have energy for tomorrow. :)
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

It's still i'm sleepy......
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my assignment :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I can't remember mine coz im sleepy but i think is "Is there someone who will be with me to enjoy the night?" awh??.. :lol:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:00

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy