• ARCHIVES 
  • » I can't remember mine coz im sleepy but i think is "Is there someone who will be with me to enjoy the night?" awh??.. :lol:

I can't remember mine coz im sleepy but i think is "Is there someone who will be with me to enjoy the night?" awh??.. :lol:

*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I can't remember mine coz im sleepy but i think is "Is there someone who will be with me to enjoy the night?" awh??.. :lol:

"dont have any news from him..":crybaby: and now i saw ubenchx ava.. and that reminds me of him. err. dammit!:eh:
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: I can't remember mine coz im sleepy but i think is "Is there someone who will be with me to enjoy the night?" awh??.. :lol:

[b]hw many minutes will i w8 for me to be sleeping... :wallbash:[/b]
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

when i feel hot..turn the aircon then sleep....
bunnykittie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

is there a new message in my cel?..ahehe.:D
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I think of my crush. LOL. And I also think if he's thinking of me. I bet he's already getting hachoooss. Haha.
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Think abt my future~ What will happen 2 my life 2morrow~~?? Hurmmm~~~:doubt:
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

is santa coming? =D
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

breakfast.... :D and what will be the next chapter of the pocketbook im reading... =D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Jst thinking d day ahead. :penguin: [/b]
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my crush...:D:lol:
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

about what will happen to my exam tomorrow :P lots of things are in my mind when i'm going to sleep :D -[color=pink][i]Stefanie[/i][/color]
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my husbie & studies. =)=)
ampjeff
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hope she's the same dream as i am..
xtine05
» n00b
1969-12-31

[url]http://friendster.com/jusziesoller[/url] - Friendster account. :] i always think of him before i go to sleep . :kiss::kiss: [quote][b][i]i miss him so bad[/i][/b][/quote]

Last edited by xtine05 (2008-12-01 16:36:01)

xinfidelityx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]how do I start to live alone and without him [/b] =(
jazsmiine02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thinking about the grin of edward cullen it makes me weak.. :wallbash::wallbash:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Last night :arrow: Thought of the convo i had with my love :rose: awiiee so sweet.. every night :arrow: I wanna go back to pinas =(
ximxim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a wild dota clash . wooo . adiktus . *tugsh tugsh .
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my crushie.. :wow: don't know why.. :D
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

me as of now that traumatic experience happened 3 weeks ago =) =D

Last edited by mirhadz (2008-12-02 10:51:18)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » I can't remember mine coz im sleepy but i think is "Is there someone who will be with me to enjoy the night?" awh??.. :lol:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:56

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy