• ARCHIVES 
  • » I can't remember mine coz im sleepy but i think is "Is there someone who will be with me to enjoy the night?" awh??.. :lol:

I can't remember mine coz im sleepy but i think is "Is there someone who will be with me to enjoy the night?" awh??.. :lol:

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I can't remember mine coz im sleepy but i think is "Is there someone who will be with me to enjoy the night?" awh??.. :lol:

Thinking of my Del Pradz =(
ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: I can't remember mine coz im sleepy but i think is "Is there someone who will be with me to enjoy the night?" awh??.. :lol:

hmm.. Quizzes!!! :|
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmm, I think my homework and my friends, homework comes to mind first!!, need to know if I forgot sometheing =)
jayne_ch
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmm. my boyfriend. XDperiod. i always think of him. all the time! :D
empurpled
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#cc33ff]Should I sleep now? LOL. Seriously, I ask that to myself before going to bed. Haha. [/color]
p0ngz1209
» n00b
1969-12-31

im thinking of u
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

about my actions that day, is it worth doing it or not. hehehe
god2014
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

me bonding together w/ my friends whole day :D
etsukushii
» n00b
1969-12-31

What is the last thing that comes in your mind when you go to sleep? [b]HiiM, HiiM && HiiM =([/b]
blooder_2
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my girl, if she is also thinking of me.
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

What is the last thing that comes in your mind when you go to sleep? my dreamboy... :D
live.love.laugh.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

can this be love? hehe...
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hurmm... me?? who would be my hero in my dream tonight??:lol::lol:
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hmmm. it depends. when there are classes. i think if i can survive another day at school. sometimes, i think about my crushes.:cool:
alecxa16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]my dreamboy?[/b]=) hehhehee
mitchelyn
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wel thinking wats goin 2 happen 2morrow :lol:

Last edited by mitchelyn (2008-10-26 04:24:33)

jhenz0721
» FTalker
1969-12-31

The last thing comes in my mind when i go to sleep is... thinking what will be my schedule for the next day :wow:
torres_charmaine
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i always think if i can wake up the next day.. hehe.. =)
minion.dianne
» n00b
1969-12-31

is he thinking of me like i do every night? :paranoid:
xxdollvampxx
» n00b
1969-12-31

i daydream and i make a drama in my head with me as the leading lady and my mark as my man. i usually talk to myself and assign lines for the chars. i act.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I can't remember mine coz im sleepy but i think is "Is there someone who will be with me to enjoy the night?" awh??.. :lol:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:22

[ 9 queries - 0.078 second ]
Privacy Policy