• ARCHIVES 
  • » I can't remember mine coz im sleepy but i think is "Is there someone who will be with me to enjoy the night?" awh??.. :lol:

I can't remember mine coz im sleepy but i think is "Is there someone who will be with me to enjoy the night?" awh??.. :lol:

Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I can't remember mine coz im sleepy but i think is "Is there someone who will be with me to enjoy the night?" awh??.. :lol:

hmpp,i think is [b]sleep[/b],[b]sleep[/b] and [b]sleep[/b] =D
j0aney_x3
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I can't remember mine coz im sleepy but i think is "Is there someone who will be with me to enjoy the night?" awh??.. :lol:

:D I don't remember mine either! Too sleepy! Like.. right now lol.
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my friends, and someone back in the philippines, really miss my groups there, :| :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmm.. i'm thinking of someone special ahaha :D:lol:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

The last thing that comes to my mind is the outfit that I'll be wearing for the next day :cool:
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i think about something dark then knockout.. :/
ravenum008
» FTalker
1969-12-31

do i eat my dinner~!? :/ :lol: :lol: :lol:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

listening my iPod .. yeah ~~ it make me sleep
_camille_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im thinking of the things that will gonna happen for the coming day
Ervass
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i think bout... my pillow :D :D
vengeful_witch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thinking of my mom =)
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im thinking of an idea,, hahah!! LOL!
imalone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

first thing that comes thru my mind well.. if my love is thinking of me right now..?
yeng_sakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=gray][i] hmm. i think of an thinking that you can not think about it. :lol: ahahah =D thinking about the :globe: :cloud: :thunder: :clock: :D [/color][/i]
partjher
» n00b
1969-12-31

my work, family and my gf....and hoping that theres another morning for a great day to enjoy life...
hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my crush.. my guitar skill my friends
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

about my girlfren. hahaha
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my switheart haha...:]
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

can't wait to wake up and see him again...=)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

the thngs that happened earlier... ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I can't remember mine coz im sleepy but i think is "Is there someone who will be with me to enjoy the night?" awh??.. :lol:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:45

[ 9 queries - 0.050 second ]
Privacy Policy