• ARCHIVES 
  • » I can't remember mine coz im sleepy but i think is "Is there someone who will be with me to enjoy the night?" awh??.. :lol:

I can't remember mine coz im sleepy but i think is "Is there someone who will be with me to enjoy the night?" awh??.. :lol:

Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I can't remember mine coz im sleepy but i think is "Is there someone who will be with me to enjoy the night?" awh??.. :lol:

Dreams that coming my way lols!
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I can't remember mine coz im sleepy but i think is "Is there someone who will be with me to enjoy the night?" awh??.. :lol:

[b]women[/b] going with me in bed. lol :3
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red][b]^ the memorable things happened that day. :)[/b] [/color][/font]
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

The happy times I had with my friends and families.
mishabhe
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

My work! ugh! and my boss :) need to get a lot of sales tom :)
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

My studies lols
mishabhe
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my dad :) its father's day and I haven greeted him yet :(
FallOutBoy008
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

will i ever graduate this yr?
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

... what will school be tomorrow :wallbash:
crazy_hydra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my future. urghhh
micslovesherhaters
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Lots of things. I remember thinking about my problems. LOL!
personage.imperfection
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Dhan
..Princess Jen..
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my problems, schoolworks
eizness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Schoolworks. :mg::mg:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I can't remember mine coz im sleepy but i think is "Is there someone who will be with me to enjoy the night?" awh??.. :lol:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:46

[ 9 queries - 0.058 second ]
Privacy Policy