• ARCHIVES 
  • » I can't remember mine coz im sleepy but i think is "Is there someone who will be with me to enjoy the night?" awh??.. :lol:

I can't remember mine coz im sleepy but i think is "Is there someone who will be with me to enjoy the night?" awh??.. :lol:

theejhay
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I can't remember mine coz im sleepy but i think is "Is there someone who will be with me to enjoy the night?" awh??.. :lol:

[b]sooo many thing that i did during the day and the things that i will or wanna do the next day! =)[/b]
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: I can't remember mine coz im sleepy but i think is "Is there someone who will be with me to enjoy the night?" awh??.. :lol:

[align=center] um.. i olwaiz thinking boudd himm nee..:redface::D[/align]
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D If there's a classes next day.. hahaha..
PekingKira
» n00b
1969-12-31

last thing i ever think about before i go to sleep is... my last ex =| coz i think i realy mis her...so much actually!!!
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

did i brush my teeth and wash my face?
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmm,just sleep,sleep & sleep =D ahaks ..
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]hmmmm.,im thinking about, what il eat the next day.[/b], =D
marius
» FTalker
1969-12-31

lol!! hahaha me im just thinking the day ahead!! :penguin:
xXhappybeanXx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

kung anon'g ginagawa ng mga friends q..:)
sheen_dcboard
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thikin about my husband lol
tinn30
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]my boyfriend[/align] [align=center]his the last thing i always think about before i sleep[/align] [align=center]i always wish that tomorrow his still inlove with me[/align]
taSha_Lici0us
» n00b
1969-12-31

my bestfriend or my homework :lol:
frating_hyper
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmm.. i'm thinking about SCHOOL. :)) i mean, what's gonna happen in school the next day.. haha. :))
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]wonder what im gonna eat for breakfast.[/b]
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i wonder if the following day will be a good day or not.. :rolleyes:
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

the last thing? that would be the break-up w/ my gf:ninja:
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

what will gonna happen tomm!!!
owtuelveh
» n00b
1969-12-31

:Pjhaney-owtuelveh:paranoid: i do always think of jhaney every night and day......
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thinking bout what happened to me on that day.,
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thinking about my plans for Tomorrow. hehehe
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I can't remember mine coz im sleepy but i think is "Is there someone who will be with me to enjoy the night?" awh??.. :lol:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:23

[ 9 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy