• ARCHIVES 
  • » I can't remember mine coz im sleepy but i think is "Is there someone who will be with me to enjoy the night?" awh??.. :lol:

I can't remember mine coz im sleepy but i think is "Is there someone who will be with me to enjoy the night?" awh??.. :lol:

preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I can't remember mine coz im sleepy but i think is "Is there someone who will be with me to enjoy the night?" awh??.. :lol:

His kulitness =( i rele miss it..
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: I can't remember mine coz im sleepy but i think is "Is there someone who will be with me to enjoy the night?" awh??.. :lol:

The word "sleepy" :D :)
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

everything that happened on that day.. :penguin:
Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

whats 4 breakfast? haha
m4ndz9
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hmm.. "Is he okay?"
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wooot.... him :wow: :eh: and him and him and him and wat will happen tom. :penguin::penguin::penguin:
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

The word "bed". :thumbsup:
kiarix23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

do he remember me?.. awss..
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

The word "show". :| :| :idea:
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Am i that Ugly?
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

^ of course God. and my family. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

studies sometimes.. lablyf :wow:
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

My RO character and.. and .. :redface: :lol:
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

GoD =)=)=):thumbsup:
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

that I need to thank GOD for the day he gave to me :D
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

God :cool::thumbsup:
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ehmm i think "will tommorow there is no problem" :|
switcute
» n00b
1969-12-31

f im really seri0usly inluv mmmm..think!3x
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

thank GOD for a day that he gave to me coz' im still alive
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]Almighty [i]God[/i]. :thumbsup: [/b][/font]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I can't remember mine coz im sleepy but i think is "Is there someone who will be with me to enjoy the night?" awh??.. :lol:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:45

[ 9 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy