• ARCHIVES 
  • » I can't remember mine coz im sleepy but i think is "Is there someone who will be with me to enjoy the night?" awh??.. :lol:

I can't remember mine coz im sleepy but i think is "Is there someone who will be with me to enjoy the night?" awh??.. :lol:

peachy1111
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I can't remember mine coz im sleepy but i think is "Is there someone who will be with me to enjoy the night?" awh??.. :lol:

im thinking of mah baby bOi if hes taking this relation seriously :|
xxxNotAboutYouxxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I can't remember mine coz im sleepy but i think is "Is there someone who will be with me to enjoy the night?" awh??.. :lol:

the last thing that comes in my mind when I go to sleep if how can i found my color and iam her balance:) you know what i mean right..?
mHardeLL_18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]my so called-[/i][[i]b]CRUSH[/b][/i] =D
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

the last thing that comes in my mind probably would be.. [b]the last song i've heard[/b] and it will stuck in my head until the next morning. or [b]the last anime episode i've watched[/b] and i will think about what's going to happen nxt until the next morning.
rielabsyousomuch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thinking of the things i will do for tomorrow. :D Also, thinking of some important persons in my life. And those people who made me smile. =)
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]i'm thinking of God..... =)[/b] _____________________________ [url=http://theftalk.com/][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/rss-banner-black.gif[/img][/url]
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

uhmmmmm.... when am i going to sleep beside him........

Last edited by totchie08 (2008-11-20 01:04:31)

_shekinah_
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]the things that are going to happen for tommorrow[/b]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I'm thinking of my parents, dey'r out of d country now, taking a vacation, hope dey'l b back at X-mas. :)[/b]
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

uhm.............. uhmmmmmm..... that's it... nothing comes in mah mind...waaa :o :/
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I'm remembering What i've study b4~~ Cz i hav my exam next weeX~~ hehe~~:D
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

to pray to pass the phisci exam
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

The one who told me the meaning of [b]Saya Sayang Awak[/b] << :lol:
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=_vanilla_ O_o]"is he thinking of me?"[/quote] [sub][color=#FF99CC]same here! :D .."does he know me" . :D and..is he asleep? :)[/color][/sub]
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]Im thinking of my X.....[/b][/color]
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]im thinking if i will... -eat lunch tomorrow -online on my phone. -bonding with my friends.. :D [/b]
orathorn
» n00b
1969-12-31

Does tomorrow will be better?....
serenity1816
» n00b
1969-12-31

how did me and him ended up this way...:( lol.....
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:O ill be thinking "if i will die tomorrow, why would not today?* hahaah i will be thinking what will happen the next day
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[spoiler]hope she's thinking of me..[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I can't remember mine coz im sleepy but i think is "Is there someone who will be with me to enjoy the night?" awh??.. :lol:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:53

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy