• ARCHIVES 
  • » I can't remember mine coz im sleepy but i think is "Is there someone who will be with me to enjoy the night?" awh??.. :lol:

I can't remember mine coz im sleepy but i think is "Is there someone who will be with me to enjoy the night?" awh??.. :lol:

p0ngz1209
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I can't remember mine coz im sleepy but i think is "Is there someone who will be with me to enjoy the night?" awh??.. :lol:

Going back to the place you belong..
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I can't remember mine coz im sleepy but i think is "Is there someone who will be with me to enjoy the night?" awh??.. :lol:

[color=hotpink] last thing that comes in your mind when you go to sleep is how to make a signature! [/color]
p0ngz1209
» n00b
1969-12-31

Sleeping time is coming..
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

evrytime i sleep i always think of what are the thing that going to happen for tomorrow and i olwiez ask God if what is his plans for me
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

meh.. still Depp. :D
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

da last thing that was in mah mind be4 i sleep ish.. wu chun and calvin!., wiihii!., so klig!
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: will the next day be better than today? :eh:
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center]:arrow: [b]i'm thinking of my pArents..haha,.:D[/b][/align]
Clammy
» n00b
1969-12-31

i want to go back to philippines and meet my old friends again.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

my problems.... haiz.... =(
toyzkie
» n00b
1969-12-31

work and something enjoyable for the next day :rolleyes:
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

"can i do well in da science postest 2moro" ? or. . "is he think of me lyk i did ?" I know dat juz a stupid questionz . :cry:

Last edited by lollipop_gila (2008-07-27 02:30:20)

p0ngz1209
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'm thinking what shud I post Hir 2mmorow.. =D
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

things to do tommorow,. =) problems =( crush haha =D
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my honey... the upcoming board exam
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i just hope there are no ghosts around when i sleep at night :paranoid:
p0ngz1209
» n00b
1969-12-31

What will happen to me if stay in this way?? T_T
hello9055
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i remember "i want to go to sleep"
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

for me: :arrow: My family and my Friends (cutest moments) :arrow: My Future :arrow: Asssignment :P
p0ngz1209
» n00b
1969-12-31

"all think about is you"
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I can't remember mine coz im sleepy but i think is "Is there someone who will be with me to enjoy the night?" awh??.. :lol:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:13

[ 9 queries - 0.088 second ]
Privacy Policy