• ARCHIVES 
  • » I can't remember mine coz im sleepy but i think is "Is there someone who will be with me to enjoy the night?" awh??.. :lol:

I can't remember mine coz im sleepy but i think is "Is there someone who will be with me to enjoy the night?" awh??.. :lol:

yna_16
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I can't remember mine coz im sleepy but i think is "Is there someone who will be with me to enjoy the night?" awh??.. :lol:

how to sleep? :lol:
p0ngz1209
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I can't remember mine coz im sleepy but i think is "Is there someone who will be with me to enjoy the night?" awh??.. :lol:

close ur eyes and feel it will fade away..^_^
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Ketchup. . =( am always thinkin' of him. . :cry:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

The last thing that always comes into my mind is my wife and children... I miss them so much..:(
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

God, cause I pray before sleeping at night..:thumbsup:
p0ngz1209
» n00b
1969-12-31

I think of nothing^_^.. I cant sleep if I think of something >_<
Lhady_zulutera
» FTalker
1969-12-31

every niight before i sleep... the last thing that comes in my mind is my crush...
4ryad1
» FTalker
1969-12-31

The last thing that always comes into my mind is my old friend she's a girl she's name is sharon christa maybe i fall inlove with her... I miss her so much..:(
p0ngz1209
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah!! i want more..
hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think about [b]my crush[/b]..... bcoz i can't stop thinking of him
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:crybaby: that bastard!
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=skyblue]did he really looks at me??!![/color][/align]
RichmondDarkrai
» FTalker
1969-12-31

What Will I'll eat Tomorrow :lol::cake:
maritagueco
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it's been a long day, and i deserve to rest..then I get myself to sleep..
punkpwinzes
» FTalker
1969-12-31

am i still alive tomorrow? wahahaha.,
mehmeh0000
» n00b
1969-12-31

my crushexxxxxx...and equipments needed for the demo..^o^
modern_kealotz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my friends and my family my assignments and projects
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i always wondered what will be my reaction if a ghost hovered over my bed.,xDDD
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Diff. things. My classmates & the activities we will going to do the next day.[/b]
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i usually think about my gf
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I can't remember mine coz im sleepy but i think is "Is there someone who will be with me to enjoy the night?" awh??.. :lol:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:42

[ 9 queries - 0.094 second ]
Privacy Policy