• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Proceed to [b]User CP[/b].[/li] [li]Go To[b] Add-ons[/b].[/li] [li]Select [b]Configure Member Card[/b].[/li] [li]Follow the instructions on the [b]???[/b] spoiler.[/li] Than

Pages: 1234567891011..11

[b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Proceed to [b]User CP[/b].[/li] [li]Go To[b] Add-ons[/b].[/li] [li]Select [b]Configure Member Card[/b].[/li] [li]Follow the instructions on the [b]???[/b] spoiler.[/li] Than

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Proceed to [b]User CP[/b].[/li] [li]Go To[b] Add-ons[/b].[/li] [li]Select [b]Configure Member Card[/b].[/li] [li]Follow the instructions on the [b]???[/b] spoiler.[/li] Than

[b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Proceed to [b]User CP[/b].[/li] [li]Go To[b] Add-ons[/b].[/li] [li]Select [b]Configure Member Card[/b].[/li] [li]Follow the instructions on the [b]???[/b] spoiler.[/li] Thank you sir admin for this cool add-on. :thumbsup:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2011-01-11 07:36:49)

cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Proceed to [b]User CP[/b].[/li] [li]Go To[b] Add-ons[/b].[/li] [li]Select [b]Configure Member Card[/b].[/li] [li]Follow the instructions on the [b]???[/b] spoiler.[/li] Than

yeah...im olready editing mine sir ephe... at last eptok release it.. this is cool...:thumbsup:=) thanks admin for improving our add ons...:thumbsup:;)

Last edited by cronixemo (2008-08-25 22:05:44)

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Proceed to [b]User CP[/b].[/li] [li]Go To[b] Add-ons[/b].[/li] [li]Select [b]Configure Member Card[/b].[/li] [li]Follow the instructions on the [b]???[/b] spoiler.[/li] Than

tenx for the news :eh:
lady_nhica03
» n00b
1969-12-31

yea!yea! tnx 4 sharin! kip it up! =)
yakyak20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx !!! =) =) :o :o
kiddy
» Banned
1969-12-31

Thx 4 announcing diz jovz
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

with this feature, you can create your own signature with out requesting at gfx section =) :wow: and i hope this new feature may help to decrease some [s]reputation[/s] request thread :o

Last edited by tjayvalrose_02 (2008-08-25 23:21:16)

cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=tjayvalrose_02]with this feature, you can create your own signature with out requesting at gfx section =) :wow: and i hope this new feature may help to decrease some reputation request thread :o[/quote] :lol: i agree w/ u bro... hmm..its more cooler if it accept animated background...:D but thank a lot for this!!!:thumbsup::D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

At last.. I will have a reason for closing all request threads. :lol:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

So it is finally released... Another amazing add-ons .. :D Thanks Sir Admin...

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-08-26 00:17:26)

dJeZzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

waaoo.. kewl :thumbsup: we can design our own with easy way.. :lol: thanks admin :kiss: :penguin:
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ubeeerr cooooooooool! =D =D sir admin , how about the referrals ? i wish it's included .. hehehe . :rose:

Last edited by darylldelfin (2008-08-26 00:57:49)

cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=icekandi]At last.. I will have a reason for closing all request threads. :lol:[/quote] woah....i think theres so many request thread will be close soon..:eh:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I wish gif avatars will still move :crybaby: Thanks for this addon though. :lol:
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^your ava is not synchronize xave...hehehe thanks to the almighty admin for this one :D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cronixemo]woah....i think theres so many request thread will be close soon..[/quote] Lols. Yeah. We're flooded. :lol: :lol: ---- Admin, why is the post count like that? Lol. It won't move immediately.. HAHAAHAHAAAA~

Last edited by icekandi (2008-08-26 03:25:42)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks a lot, Admin. very cool :thumbsup:
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@topic wow this is nice! you can edit your member carrd! @cronix wow! i see yours.. it''s cool!
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Wow. thank you so much admin. its really cool. and thanks for this announcement. So Really Cool. nice one admin
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

oh~ this is so cool! i'll try this one.:) will experiment on this XD :arrow: very kewl~ thank you admin!! [i]*and yeah,mods,i agree to close all the request threads even if i own one:)*[/i] --- [i]edited[/i] Grr!haha i can't get the [b]x[/b] and [b]y[/b] right!haha :rolleyes: :wallbash: [i]because i'm not good in math,maybe XD[/i]

Last edited by pinkblack08 (2008-08-26 06:10:59)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Proceed to [b]User CP[/b].[/li] [li]Go To[b] Add-ons[/b].[/li] [li]Select [b]Configure Member Card[/b].[/li] [li]Follow the instructions on the [b]???[/b] spoiler.[/li] Than

Pages: 1234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:30

[ 10 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy