• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Proceed to [b]User CP[/b].[/li] [li]Go To[b] Add-ons[/b].[/li] [li]Select [b]Configure Member Card[/b].[/li] [li]Follow the instructions on the [b]???[/b] spoiler.[/li] Than

Pages: 1234567891011..11

[b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Proceed to [b]User CP[/b].[/li] [li]Go To[b] Add-ons[/b].[/li] [li]Select [b]Configure Member Card[/b].[/li] [li]Follow the instructions on the [b]???[/b] spoiler.[/li] Than

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Proceed to [b]User CP[/b].[/li] [li]Go To[b] Add-ons[/b].[/li] [li]Select [b]Configure Member Card[/b].[/li] [li]Follow the instructions on the [b]???[/b] spoiler.[/li] Than

Same problem here awhile ago. Change your image format to a JPEG format :)
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Proceed to [b]User CP[/b].[/li] [li]Go To[b] Add-ons[/b].[/li] [li]Select [b]Configure Member Card[/b].[/li] [li]Follow the instructions on the [b]???[/b] spoiler.[/li] Than

loooooooool :o im a bit late.. :lol: this wasn't in the Add-Ons yesterday :lol: but this member card is suuuuu nice :cool: go [b]Class-S[/b] teach em :D be helpful tell them how to do the x and y =) [hr][hr] Thanks A bunchhhhh admin :eh:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-08-26 13:59:19)

john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow :o cool Friendstertalk Member Card admin :cool::thumbsup: Thanks For That. +rep for u :lol:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hahaha oh wow another changes again :penguin: while talking to admin.. admin told me that the changes has been made on the time interval of updating the information embedded on the ftalk member card so now it will be [b]5mins[/b] not 15 anymoar :lol: and oh admin told me also that when using a gif image as your bg you should use and it must be a 128dithered something blahblah :lol: so that the text won't be get affected by it sankyuu for the updates admin-sama epic lulz for ya *PROMOTIONS!!!1* :lol: :thumbsup:

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-08-26 17:37:00)

cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@ sir xave...i saw ur ava and i surprise coz i tot our member cards now accpeting gif ava...:o:eh: when i view it,it seperates into two...:lol::lol: nice idea...:thumbsup:;) [quote=Shirow Masamune]hahaha oh wow another changes again :penguin: while talking to admin.. admin told me that the changes has been made on the time interval of updating the information embedded on the ftalk member card so now it will be 5mins not 15 anymoar :lol: and oh admin told me also that when using a gif image as your bg you should use and it must be a 128dithered something blahblah :lol: so that the text won't be get affected by it sankyuu for the updates admin-sama epic lulz for ya *PROMOTIONS!!!1* :lol: :thumbsup:[/quote] nice one sir shirow.... weeeeeeeeeehhh...5 mins. to update now...:thumbsup:=) many eptok members surprise for this cool member card...:thumbsup:;) but many also cofused bout the X and Y..:lol: thanks admin!!!:thumbsup:;)
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow... very cool. ftalk just keeps getting better and better
cRankDat
» n00b
1969-12-31

low guys can i join to your member card..??? wat should i do and wat are the requirements..? :redface:
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

LOL I have mine but Imma change it. Too furry. :retard: Anyway, thanks to Admin for thins awesome feature. ^_____^
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cRankDat]wat should i do and wat are the requirements..?[/quote] maybe u can be talker before so u can get this pleasure wkwkwk yeahh this "thing" is really cooll thanks for admin make ftalk better than other forum :lol:
Kurdapya4CHRIST
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

who knows how to make one?
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ You can do it. :) Just play with the X and Y. Already have the Instructions. So i think, that explains it all :) Goodluck.
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Kurdapya4CHRIST]who knows how to make one?[/quote] you can do it sis. just follow the instructions from page 1 of this thread. look at mine, i did it, sadly, it still sucks :wallbash::wallbash: still needs lots of improvement:/:/ Thanks once again to Admin for this great add-on :thumbsup:
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yey!! a personalized member card!! thanks admin.. :]
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

5 minutes is better. :lol: Thanks.
suddendeath
» Banned
1969-12-31

wow.. nice ftalk member card... thx 4 da information...
h312y_sh
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Thank you for member card him, very good :thumbsup::thumbsup:
hiRagAna_07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx for the information...:D:O:thumbsup:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:o wow so cool :D thanks admin for this super addon at ftalk..still and always the best :thumbsup:
toinkz101
» Banned
1969-12-31

what do u mean by this??..
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

still kinda confuse about it..i think the hex colors arent working...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Proceed to [b]User CP[/b].[/li] [li]Go To[b] Add-ons[/b].[/li] [li]Select [b]Configure Member Card[/b].[/li] [li]Follow the instructions on the [b]???[/b] spoiler.[/li] Than

Pages: 1234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:01

[ 9 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy