• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Proceed to [b]User CP[/b].[/li] [li]Go To[b] Add-ons[/b].[/li] [li]Select [b]Configure Member Card[/b].[/li] [li]Follow the instructions on the [b]???[/b] spoiler.[/li] Than

Pages: 11234567891011..11

[b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Proceed to [b]User CP[/b].[/li] [li]Go To[b] Add-ons[/b].[/li] [li]Select [b]Configure Member Card[/b].[/li] [li]Follow the instructions on the [b]???[/b] spoiler.[/li] Than

cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Proceed to [b]User CP[/b].[/li] [li]Go To[b] Add-ons[/b].[/li] [li]Select [b]Configure Member Card[/b].[/li] [li]Follow the instructions on the [b]???[/b] spoiler.[/li] Than

[quote=lordheinz]still kinda confuse about it..i think the hex colors arent working...[/quote] sir LH...change the format of the image..mybe ur using .gif.. use .jpg...(sir tunie said)
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Proceed to [b]User CP[/b].[/li] [li]Go To[b] Add-ons[/b].[/li] [li]Select [b]Configure Member Card[/b].[/li] [li]Follow the instructions on the [b]???[/b] spoiler.[/li] Than

if you'll be using .gif for the background, the hex colors wont work accurately =)
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^yup, i have tried it before, and the color of my font is always "black". Finally, I have made my member card and used it as my siggy. I just followed the maximum allowed size, 500 x 200, but it looks "huge". Is this ok? I hope so. Thanks and regards.
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Super coOl!!!! :o But it's reall hard to configure.. takes time..
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

how come the others' membercard is animated? :crybaby: mine only shows the first frame of animation. =(
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yeah.. mines fugly and way too simple.. :disgust: :D :lol:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]how come the others' membercard is animated? :crybaby:[/quote] they divide their siggy one animation,but the other not xavi said about this bcoz if we use gif format our hex color not work =)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cheuw]they divide their siggy one animation,but the other not[/quote] divide? :retard: gawd,im so stupid,i dont know how to divide it. :lol: thank you ms.cheuw for the info.
8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

can we change our member card if we dont like it??? mine is not updating.. :(
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=8_paulo_8]can we change our member card if we dont like it??? mine is not updating..[/quote] lolz....i think ol member cards updating... every 5 mins...:eh:
RichmondDarkrai
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I can't see the Configure Member Card :cry:
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=RichmondDarkrai]I can't see the Configure Member Card :cry:[/quote] becoz ur still a newbie...:eh:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yeah i tried dividing my sigg ahehe its kinda cool actually ;) loev it!! :wow:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-08-30 08:40:41)

jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^lol,. i didnt notice teh division on teh siggies! like sis tinay's siggy,. lol,. it got me. hehehe so kewl.. hehhee at first i dunno how to use this,. i men teh x and y axis.. LOL :wallbash: but i got it now,. hehehe,. i just knew this this morning.. ehehe
QuEen27
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow i think its cool.. thanks for posting this ^^
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yeah and thnx to admin... about this ... ;)
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

LOL I'm really confused about teh x's and y's. I dont know what they're for. lol But, it's a cool, new feature. :thumbsup: Thanks to admin! =p
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow..!!! cool.. hehe.. hirs mine.. [url=http://theftalk.com/][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/membercard70653.gif[/img][/url] hehe
sultanbheka
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello.... there any body can help me to make it..??? add my fs-------co_jeyeq_sangad@nag-ba.ru.tf-------
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=sultanbheka]hello.... there any body can help me to make it..??? add my fs-------co_jeyeq_sangad@nag-ba.ru.tf-------[/quote] lolz....this add ons are available only for 100+post... ur only a newbie...=|

Last edited by cronixemo (2008-08-31 03:41:25)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Proceed to [b]User CP[/b].[/li] [li]Go To[b] Add-ons[/b].[/li] [li]Select [b]Configure Member Card[/b].[/li] [li]Follow the instructions on the [b]???[/b] spoiler.[/li] Than

Pages: 11234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:21

[ 9 queries - 0.084 second ]
Privacy Policy