• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Proceed to [b]User CP[/b].[/li] [li]Go To[b] Add-ons[/b].[/li] [li]Select [b]Configure Member Card[/b].[/li] [li]Follow the instructions on the [b]???[/b] spoiler.[/li] Than

Pages: 1..1234567891011..11

[b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Proceed to [b]User CP[/b].[/li] [li]Go To[b] Add-ons[/b].[/li] [li]Select [b]Configure Member Card[/b].[/li] [li]Follow the instructions on the [b]???[/b] spoiler.[/li] Than

princessballerina
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Proceed to [b]User CP[/b].[/li] [li]Go To[b] Add-ons[/b].[/li] [li]Select [b]Configure Member Card[/b].[/li] [li]Follow the instructions on the [b]???[/b] spoiler.[/li] Than

its cool :lol::thumbsup:
Pyu
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Proceed to [b]User CP[/b].[/li] [li]Go To[b] Add-ons[/b].[/li] [li]Select [b]Configure Member Card[/b].[/li] [li]Follow the instructions on the [b]???[/b] spoiler.[/li] Than

FriendsterTalk is getting really better when these cool things existed.
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]thankz yeah!....[/b]:D:D:D:D=)
Suzarin
» n00b
1969-12-31

Some FriendsterTalk member cards turned out really good!
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nice info...thanks for sharing...
mickmeek
» FTalker
1969-12-31

try to edit again mah member card its kinda mess up..heheh patience mick!..waheheh
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

thanks, i already done that. and it is cool..
ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sorry.. newbie here.. umm.. what is the use of add-ons.?? :wallbash:

Last edited by ekzm (2008-09-30 01:14:36)

Stardusters
» n00b
1969-12-31

Finally you get to design your ftalk member card..
recoome
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Suzarin]Some FriendsterTalk member cards turned out really good![/quote] yeah! i hope I could make one also.. member card is so uber cool! :thumbsup:
mar_bilicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:idea: im still not done with it.. HELPP. :( i can't undersatnd wat to do..
zeroeightforever
» FTalker
1969-12-31

em goin to make mine too ! :)
dei25
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thx 4 d information..^^ :thumbsup:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I keep forgetting to make mine. :disgust: But, I hope I get to make one soon. :)
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Owhh its too complicated to make it.. :cry:
mark5818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thx...keepsafe...^_^
serendipity_black
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks for the share sir ephe! but it will take ages for me to earn a hundred posts ^^ wee i have something to ask. how can i download youtube vids? ^^
Narcissist
» Banned
1969-12-31

thx for the info...^_^
anti_teror
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Thank you forthe news It is hoped was useful for the other friend
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ok tnx..i still have to make one..:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Proceed to [b]User CP[/b].[/li] [li]Go To[b] Add-ons[/b].[/li] [li]Select [b]Configure Member Card[/b].[/li] [li]Follow the instructions on the [b]???[/b] spoiler.[/li] Than

Pages: 1..1234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:01

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy