• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Proceed to [b]User CP[/b].[/li] [li]Go To[b] Add-ons[/b].[/li] [li]Select [b]Configure Member Card[/b].[/li] [li]Follow the instructions on the [b]???[/b] spoiler.[/li] Than

Pages: 1..123456789101111

[b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Proceed to [b]User CP[/b].[/li] [li]Go To[b] Add-ons[/b].[/li] [li]Select [b]Configure Member Card[/b].[/li] [li]Follow the instructions on the [b]???[/b] spoiler.[/li] Than

samtampus012
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Proceed to [b]User CP[/b].[/li] [li]Go To[b] Add-ons[/b].[/li] [li]Select [b]Configure Member Card[/b].[/li] [li]Follow the instructions on the [b]???[/b] spoiler.[/li] Than

Hmm.... im kinda confused is editing the member card.. hehehe :arrow: http://friendster.com/samtampus
Narcissist
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Proceed to [b]User CP[/b].[/li] [li]Go To[b] Add-ons[/b].[/li] [li]Select [b]Configure Member Card[/b].[/li] [li]Follow the instructions on the [b]???[/b] spoiler.[/li] Than

nice to know somthing about this...
QuEen27
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow.. very cool ^^ =D
melan.cholia
» n00b
1969-12-31

Well this member card cannot be used if you're still a newbie right? =|
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks for the info.. i'd like to see this one.. but i should wait for 3 more days.. lol.. =):thumbsup:
elganditah
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for the informtion :)
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=melan.cholia]Well this member card cannot be used if you're still a newbie right?[/quote] I think you have to wait 'til you aren't a newbie ...
aridee
» n00b
1969-12-31

sir...!! y thrs no "Configure Member Card" in my add-ons section??? i want to hav one too....
HiDaN
» n00b
1969-12-31

tQ... i'll be try it :D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=aridee]sir...!! y thrs no "Configure Member Card" in my add-ons section??? i want to hav one too....[/quote] it's because you are still a newbie. when you become a Talker or something, then, you'll have access to that. =)

Last edited by jieduck (2008-10-22 05:21:31)

unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks puur sharing :D
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D OoOOww i know bout this Btw Thanks for informing all mem.. =):thumbsup:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=aridee]sir...!! y thrs no "Configure Member Card" in my add-ons section??? i want to hav one too....[/quote] youll have that soon when you became a talker ;)
6thS:L0v3
» n00b
1969-12-31

wew!..90 more post to go and 13 days.wahaha wish i have a member card too. :crybaby:
tursunder
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks... . i'm already done with my member card... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Last edited by tursunder (2008-10-25 22:46:52)

cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=6thS:L0v3]wew!..90 more post to go and 13 days.wahaha wish i have a member card too.[/quote] Don't worry, just be a little more loyal here in FriendsterTalk and you can get one! :eh:
6thS:L0v3
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote][b]cLsC_101™ wrote[/b]: Don't worry, just be a little more loyal here in FriendsterTalk and you can get one! :eh:[/quote] wow.do i have to post more? it says that i have to be atleast registered fow 2 weeks. dat means?.i'll hav to wait?.hmm..its ok. im patient. :cool:
marQ_pj
» n00b
1969-12-31

thx for the information about the member card.. now i know... marQ
aka.ashley
» n00b
1969-12-31

Sankyou... :) For Announcing This.. Know It Already.. News && Announcements * :P
sheynjheii
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks for this info.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Proceed to [b]User CP[/b].[/li] [li]Go To[b] Add-ons[/b].[/li] [li]Select [b]Configure Member Card[/b].[/li] [li]Follow the instructions on the [b]???[/b] spoiler.[/li] Than

Pages: 1..123456789101111

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:01

[ 9 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy