• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Proceed to [b]User CP[/b].[/li] [li]Go To[b] Add-ons[/b].[/li] [li]Select [b]Configure Member Card[/b].[/li] [li]Follow the instructions on the [b]???[/b] spoiler.[/li] Than

Pages: 1..1234567891011

[b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Proceed to [b]User CP[/b].[/li] [li]Go To[b] Add-ons[/b].[/li] [li]Select [b]Configure Member Card[/b].[/li] [li]Follow the instructions on the [b]???[/b] spoiler.[/li] Than

dyEsiE013
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Proceed to [b]User CP[/b].[/li] [li]Go To[b] Add-ons[/b].[/li] [li]Select [b]Configure Member Card[/b].[/li] [li]Follow the instructions on the [b]???[/b] spoiler.[/li] Than

thanks..:D but...still a newbie..:( hehe..:P
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Proceed to [b]User CP[/b].[/li] [li]Go To[b] Add-ons[/b].[/li] [li]Select [b]Configure Member Card[/b].[/li] [li]Follow the instructions on the [b]???[/b] spoiler.[/li] Than

this new add-ons is cool I'm able to edit my membie card hehe
wilfrend
» n00b
1969-12-31

What is a Member Card? How can I have one?
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=wilfrend]What is a Member Card? How can I have one?[/quote] newbie cant make member cards... u can only have that when u become a talker or 100+ post!!!
wilfrend
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=cronixemo]newbie cant make member cards... u can only have that when u become a talker or 100+ post!!![/quote] Oh, thanks a lot for the information. :thumbsup: I'm still new.. maybe after sometime, i can hev this card. thnx!
xxaikenxx
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]tnx for the news:thumbsup::idea:[/b][/align]
bembyDC
» n00b
1969-12-31

[spoiler]:paranoid::wow:[/spoiler]
christella
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thank you for the news.Thank You Too For Saying This..!! =) Edited: Bembi ^^ Please Avoid Spamming.. Topic:My Message Above.. :exclaim:

Last edited by christella (2008-10-27 20:17:32)

hermitseven
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for this! i knew this just now.
_crazy pipez_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah it's nice to have this one... to edit our member card... it is enjoyable!
jay_chou
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i like it for this
toinkz101
» Banned
1969-12-31

i tried to use it but i dont know how to do it..any instructions?
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

oh gosh! i've tried 2 make it twice. it's uber hard 2 make. i didn't understand a bit bout teh colors [colors in every mm 'section'?]. background n avatar, also. oh, and x and y, what are they? [b]EDITED[/b] wow! at last, i can make my very first member card with lots of efforts and blablabla.. :D:D

Last edited by xPEPPERMINTx (2008-12-04 22:27:57)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xPEPPERMINTx]oh, and x and y, what are they?[/quote] x and y are the axis and represeent the position of where you want to apply the code. [quote]- x -> x-axis position, in pixel, measured from the left - y -> y-axis position, in pixel, measured from the top[/quote] When you click to configure ur member card also scroll to the bottom and click the spoiler [quote]????[/quote]

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-10-30 21:08:55)

unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b] hey! :]] thanks for sharing! [/b]
olympianz_sky
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahmmm okey :D:thumbsup:
rizz.chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I can't understand the cartesian plane! wajaja.. I can't get it..ammpp. but tnx 4 sharin'! + repu..[/b]
jc624
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]So thats where all those cards came from ...Thanks :thumbsup:[/align]
Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tnx 4 that.. =):thumbsup:
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thanx for the news... but i still don't know how 2 use dat.. hurm...;) it seem dat i had 2 be more hardworking now...:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Proceed to [b]User CP[/b].[/li] [li]Go To[b] Add-ons[/b].[/li] [li]Select [b]Configure Member Card[/b].[/li] [li]Follow the instructions on the [b]???[/b] spoiler.[/li] Than

Pages: 1..1234567891011

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:01

[ 9 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy