• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Proceed to [b]User CP[/b].[/li] [li]Go To[b] Add-ons[/b].[/li] [li]Select [b]Configure Member Card[/b].[/li] [li]Follow the instructions on the [b]???[/b] spoiler.[/li] Than

Pages: 1..1234567891011

[b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Proceed to [b]User CP[/b].[/li] [li]Go To[b] Add-ons[/b].[/li] [li]Select [b]Configure Member Card[/b].[/li] [li]Follow the instructions on the [b]???[/b] spoiler.[/li] Than

nester800
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Proceed to [b]User CP[/b].[/li] [li]Go To[b] Add-ons[/b].[/li] [li]Select [b]Configure Member Card[/b].[/li] [li]Follow the instructions on the [b]???[/b] spoiler.[/li] Than

[quote=rizz.chan]I can't understand the cartesian plane! wajaja.. I can't get it..ammpp. but tnx 4 sharin'! + repu..[/quote] i don't understand why they have to make it difficult, calling it cartesian plane. This is commonly known as the rectangular coordinate system, where you describe the location (distance)of a certain point from a designated reference called (0,0), or simply x-coordinate and y-coordinate. Take for example the chess board. The top left corner is designated origin or (0,0). From there, if you move your piece 5 places to the right, it means x coordinate (measured horizontal distance from reference 0,0) is 5. Then you move your piece down 2 places, it means the y coordinate (measured vertical distance from reference (0,0), not literally of course bec your board is laid flat on the table) is 2. Your piece now is at location (5,2), that is the x,y coordinate, or 5 places right, 2 places down. This coordinate system will be used to describe where on the paper/screen you want to position your image or object. If your image is measured in pixels, then your coords will be in pixels. hope this helps.

Last edited by nester800 (2008-11-16 20:00:14)

MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Proceed to [b]User CP[/b].[/li] [li]Go To[b] Add-ons[/b].[/li] [li]Select [b]Configure Member Card[/b].[/li] [li]Follow the instructions on the [b]???[/b] spoiler.[/li] Than

thanks for sharing. :) i'll try to make my own.
ximxim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]Newbies cannot use the FriendsterTalk Member Card. To unlock this, you need to be at least registered for 2 weeks and have 100 forum posts, so now you still have 14 more days and 96 more posts to go.[/quote] oops . 14 more days and 96 more posts . goodluck skin . :):D
reginepremian
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice!!!!!!!!!!!:):thumbsup:
aningstar16
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tenccs porr sharing :thumbsup:
Ershin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Got 12 more days then I can have one
Eliot Kid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: Thanks for those instructions :thumbsup:
princezszsy
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh thank you for this information admin...
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow kewl add-on thanks for sharing this! ill give this one a try!
PerShet.xxx
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thnkxx for the News <3. :D
cypnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]Very kewl add-ons. Imma try this one. :P[/i]
dresti_cool
» n00b
1969-12-31

uuuuuuh.... I am a newbie and can't use it X( well, that's okay... I'll get it later =D thank you Ephemeral.. I see that you've posted a lot of important things =D keep up the good work! Btw, nice to meet all of U! I am a newbie here! Hope we can be good friends :)
deceived.ang35
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] thanks for sharin' sir ephe! [/b][/align]
kujie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thnx! already fixing mine :D [img]http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr304/KrishnaJeanne/waha.gif[/img]

Last edited by kujie (2008-12-24 10:48:49)

m4ndz9
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

does it work on newbies like me? i guess not?
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=m4ndz9]does it work on newbies like me? i guess not?[/quote] [b]yep you're right, at least you must have 100 post^^ BTW, i kinda not understand about the membercard^^ but i will try dis later on...[/b]
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thnxs,. admin kip it up :D :thumbsup:
Kurt563
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: tnx!for this :thumbsup:

Last edited by Kurt563 (2008-12-25 07:26:18)

mhiecoh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]aw i still need to visit some pages and post a lot but not spamming[/b] im really excited to see those improvements for the add-ons on this site. . . eheh thx for the info. . . :penguin::penguin::penguin:
jessijessi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]thanks for sharing ![/i][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Proceed to [b]User CP[/b].[/li] [li]Go To[b] Add-ons[/b].[/li] [li]Select [b]Configure Member Card[/b].[/li] [li]Follow the instructions on the [b]???[/b] spoiler.[/li] Than

Pages: 1..1234567891011

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:00

[ 9 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy