• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Proceed to [b]User CP[/b].[/li] [li]Go To[b] Add-ons[/b].[/li] [li]Select [b]Configure Member Card[/b].[/li] [li]Follow the instructions on the [b]???[/b] spoiler.[/li] Than

Pages: 1..1234567891011..11

[b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Proceed to [b]User CP[/b].[/li] [li]Go To[b] Add-ons[/b].[/li] [li]Select [b]Configure Member Card[/b].[/li] [li]Follow the instructions on the [b]???[/b] spoiler.[/li] Than

bembi
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Proceed to [b]User CP[/b].[/li] [li]Go To[b] Add-ons[/b].[/li] [li]Select [b]Configure Member Card[/b].[/li] [li]Follow the instructions on the [b]???[/b] spoiler.[/li] Than

weee.. im so excited on this new add on.. gonna try to use it.. but its kinda hard to organize the x-axis and y-axis thingy ahaha,, some other time but thanks for this new add on :wow:
eMoTaLk
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Proceed to [b]User CP[/b].[/li] [li]Go To[b] Add-ons[/b].[/li] [li]Select [b]Configure Member Card[/b].[/li] [li]Follow the instructions on the [b]???[/b] spoiler.[/li] Than

so nice .....! thx moderator.....!
Pix
» n00b
1969-12-31

FriendsterNewbie can do this or [b]not[/b]? :|
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Pix]FriendsterNewbie can do this or not?[/quote] not yet.. newbies have to wait until they become a Talker. :thumbsup:
Kam
» n00b
1969-12-31

Oh really? That's pretty cool! ;)
hottie_sammy08
» Banned
1969-12-31

woah! I can't get the x and y! ahahaha..but, Thanks admin..I will try this..
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

this is cool. . thanks for this our dear admin. .
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah.. this is cool.. very thankss to admin... =) I already finished mine =|

Last edited by mhedge (2008-09-07 21:13:33)

mar_bilicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow! nice nice nice! =):thumbsup: THNX.:penguin: -merge - [quote=mhedge]yeah.. this is cool.. very thankss to admin... =) I already finished mine =| Last edited by mhedge (2008-09-08 09:13:33)[/quote] heLp.. i can't understand what to do.. cant get the x & y thing... :retard: -merge -
x_hersheys_x
» n00b
1969-12-31

the coordinate plane is hard! ahahaha.. x and y axis.. eerr!! but thanks admin!! your nice..:rose:
njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thnks for the news.
robbinhood
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]ALL[/b] i want to ask something about this trick for siggy .. i found this link under the member card ... my member card especially ... the link title is like this :thumbsdown: [quote][b]Add Member Card as Friendster App[/b][/quote] what is the function of that ? maybe moderator can ask my question :D:thumbsup: [b] BRAVO FRIENDSTERTALK :thumbsup:[/b]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ROBINHOOD Well, just like otherFriendster Apps, you can add that in your profile. :eh:
Plastic
» n00b
1969-12-31

I want to see, but I'll have to wait until I become FriendsterTalker.
ROAANNAA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]can't undesrtand the instructions there. :D ^^[/b]
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Cool. But i sometimes i don't get the instruction thingy. anways, Thanks for this., This is really kewl! :D:thumbsup:[/b]
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Wow, interesting :D
iMeme
» n00b
1969-12-31

Oh [b]NO[/b]! Newbies can't do this!
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Thanks to sir admin:> It so nice. Cool add on.[/b]
twinkleprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

its kinda hard. butt its nicee. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Proceed to [b]User CP[/b].[/li] [li]Go To[b] Add-ons[/b].[/li] [li]Select [b]Configure Member Card[/b].[/li] [li]Follow the instructions on the [b]???[/b] spoiler.[/li] Than

Pages: 1..1234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:31

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy