• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Proceed to [b]User CP[/b].[/li] [li]Go To[b] Add-ons[/b].[/li] [li]Select [b]Configure Member Card[/b].[/li] [li]Follow the instructions on the [b]???[/b] spoiler.[/li] Than

Pages: 1..1234567891011..11

[b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Proceed to [b]User CP[/b].[/li] [li]Go To[b] Add-ons[/b].[/li] [li]Select [b]Configure Member Card[/b].[/li] [li]Follow the instructions on the [b]???[/b] spoiler.[/li] Than

ianee
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Proceed to [b]User CP[/b].[/li] [li]Go To[b] Add-ons[/b].[/li] [li]Select [b]Configure Member Card[/b].[/li] [li]Follow the instructions on the [b]???[/b] spoiler.[/li] Than

yeah..^^ thanks for the update.. il try this..^^ kip it up.. nice one..
roshwill
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Proceed to [b]User CP[/b].[/li] [li]Go To[b] Add-ons[/b].[/li] [li]Select [b]Configure Member Card[/b].[/li] [li]Follow the instructions on the [b]???[/b] spoiler.[/li] Than

this is cool. i havent tried it yet but there are lots of elements for cusomization. :thumbsup: i have one suggestion though place a preview for the font so it wont double someone's work whenever they do not like the outcome.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited by roshwill (2008-09-01 06:12:56)

cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=trizer2008]Hi hELLo NEw MEm Lng Me... EnXa sa Is2rbo..=D=D=D[/quote] hey bro u in the wrong thread... this is not the ryt place to show ur pic... read the thread title.. and read also the rules...:thumbsdown::disgust: @ts: sor for the off topic..
ymm0t
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Thx sir Admin! This is what I've been waiting for. But can we still use the old one?
dj_afran
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. so cool... :thumbsup: admin
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

btw admin made some changes again on the configuration of the member card its now more easier than before OHOHOHOOHO good job admin-sama :thumbsup:
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^woooh thnx for telling that hehehe yey,. admin-sama is really amazing,. hehe + repu hehe lol :lol:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks Admin for the new changes in configurating the member card. It's truly helpful. :thumbsup:
hiRagAna_07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahoo,,okay thanksss...=(
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Uhhh. it waste my time. its so hard. i cant get it. i dunno what x and y means :lol: help me! hha
y4sir
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:arrow: sir admin now i can make my own siggy without request to anotrhe member thankz :thumbsup:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=triciapink29]Uhhh. it waste my time. its so hard. i cant get it. i dunno what x and y means help me! hha[/quote] you can do it, sis. just open the spoiler "????" and the guide is written there. And besides, locating the x & y is now easier, just point to any part of your BG image, x and y results will be given.
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]wew.. :D new [b]member card[/b].. :penguin: nice [b]add-on[/b] and [b]update[/b] good job and thx to [b]admin[/b].. :D[/i]
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thanks for the info.. :D

Last edited by pinkloveriza01 (2008-09-04 05:28:19)

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ok , now i understand how to use signature . :D
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wow. we can customize our own. cool! =) tnx for this... ;)
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thnx 4 d share!
dying
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thanks for the news :)
jeff15
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey admin whb newbies?? do we have like this card??
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing! this is so cool.. i'll try this later..:)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Proceed to [b]User CP[/b].[/li] [li]Go To[b] Add-ons[/b].[/li] [li]Select [b]Configure Member Card[/b].[/li] [li]Follow the instructions on the [b]???[/b] spoiler.[/li] Than

Pages: 1..1234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:59

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy