• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Proceed to [b]User CP[/b].[/li] [li]Go To[b] Add-ons[/b].[/li] [li]Select [b]Configure Member Card[/b].[/li] [li]Follow the instructions on the [b]???[/b] spoiler.[/li] Than

Pages: 1234567891011..11

[b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Proceed to [b]User CP[/b].[/li] [li]Go To[b] Add-ons[/b].[/li] [li]Select [b]Configure Member Card[/b].[/li] [li]Follow the instructions on the [b]???[/b] spoiler.[/li] Than

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Proceed to [b]User CP[/b].[/li] [li]Go To[b] Add-ons[/b].[/li] [li]Select [b]Configure Member Card[/b].[/li] [li]Follow the instructions on the [b]???[/b] spoiler.[/li] Than

aww i was going to announce this well nvm :lol: i should remind you that the member card updates in every 15 minutes..

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-08-26 06:10:39)

nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Proceed to [b]User CP[/b].[/li] [li]Go To[b] Add-ons[/b].[/li] [li]Select [b]Configure Member Card[/b].[/li] [li]Follow the instructions on the [b]???[/b] spoiler.[/li] Than

wow.., tnx for this.., gonna try it., :thumbsup:
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune]i should remind you that the member card updates in every 15 minutes..[/quote] kinda slow to update but its ok...member cards is more cooler...:thumbsup:=)
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

tnx for news!!... ;)
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nyahaha gotta try this thing looks cool :thumbsup:

Last edited by losher29 (2008-08-26 06:21:14)

shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hooh.! thnx for sharing huh. is dz new.?
hiRagAna_07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanX..FortHe iNfo... =D:D:):thumbsup:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nice :D:D i wanna make it but its totaly hard =D yep lyk siz phia said :P its hard :lol: and it didnt accept png format :wallbash: sankyoo admin :D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Sheerowh[/b] Amffff. Now I kno. Teh post count's so sloooooow... :penguin: ---- Better close all request threads now. Yey! :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

this is cool... way cool!!! :O ;)
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Oh... So that's why post counts don't change immediately. :paranoid: Thanks for the info Charles. =):thumbsup:
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hehehe....updates every 15 minutes?that's epic :lol:
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

bwahaha.. class S is on fire creating cool siggies... hahaha... i dont know how to make one, and im kinda lazy understanding and doing this... bwahahaha... gud luk to all.. ENJOY ur customized siggies :thumbsup:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@xave yeah ur welcome xavieru :lol: :thumbsup: lulz well anyway admin-sama didn't put those irrelevant infos instead he added more free features on the options i was planning to make a tutorial for it but he already make the instructions more clearer than before so i think its up to the members on how they will understand it :lol: *Still Updating it may change from time to time lol*

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-08-26 09:22:26)

irvanfauzie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

but im Newbie .. so does not Member Card ID .. :(
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#c0a0a0][b]hoho this add on is effin cool!! but i still loev ma sig. imma change it soooon.. =| [/b][/color]
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I think the MemberCard only accepts GIF and JPEG format . :paranoid: LOL. updating every 15 minutes?. :lol: EPIC :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Enjoy with the X and Y guys. :eh: Thanks Sir Admin for this. :D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lol Who said math isn't mandatory. :lol: X and Y Cartesian plane. :wallbash: it burns when I remember it. :crybaby: :lol:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Lol. Cartesian plane.. :lol: Let's thank Mister [i]"I think therefore I am.."[/i] - Rene Descartes So to sum up the posts: We can now Configure Member Card. To do this we just have follow the instructions on the ??? spoiler. X and Y represents axis in terms of pixels based on the background image you uploaded. Avatar, real name, and other things are not mandatory.. PNG is not allowed. GIF animated avatars will not work on the member card (Though it only shows one frame of the image).. The member card updates every 15 minutes to update whatever is new. =)

Last edited by xavierkym (2008-08-26 12:44:20)

robbinhood
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i can't change the colour .. :wasted: the normal color is black :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Proceed to [b]User CP[/b].[/li] [li]Go To[b] Add-ons[/b].[/li] [li]Select [b]Configure Member Card[/b].[/li] [li]Follow the instructions on the [b]???[/b] spoiler.[/li] Than

Pages: 1234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:08

[ 9 queries - 0.085 second ]
Privacy Policy