• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]share the most weirdest name you have ever heard. -who owns that weird name? -why do you think his/her parents gave him/her that name?[/b] ------------------------------------- orayt.i'll start

Pages: 12345678910..10

[b]share the most weirdest name you have ever heard. -who owns that weird name? -why do you think his/her parents gave him/her that name?[/b] ------------------------------------- orayt.i'll start

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]share the most weirdest name you have ever heard. -who owns that weird name? -why do you think his/her parents gave him/her that name?[/b] ------------------------------------- orayt.i'll start

[b]share the most weirdest name you have ever heard. -who owns that weird name? -why do you think his/her parents gave him/her that name?[/b] ------------------------------------- orayt.i'll start [b]XENA[/b] it's my teacher's name.dunno.maybe her parents loves letter [b]X[/b]! hahaha! :lol: --------------------------------- [i]please avoid double posting.[/i]

Last edited by meng.o3 (2006-11-19 10:43:46)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]share the most weirdest name you have ever heard. -who owns that weird name? -why do you think his/her parents gave him/her that name?[/b] ------------------------------------- orayt.i'll start

yeh..cool name.. Chupilo-->yeah its me...
^^Tama-chan^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]share the most weirdest name you have ever heard. -who owns that weird name? -why do you think his/her parents gave him/her that name?[/b] ------------------------------------- orayt.i'll start

mm... icekandi? lol First time I heard it, i thought "what kind of name is it?" But that's just ur username though...
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

My friend's Chemistry professor: Primitiva Adarna... ([i]Prime Bird[/i])
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]My friend's Chemistry professor: Primitiva Adarna... ([i]Prime Bird[/i])[/quote] [b]that is some weird name. :lol:[/b]
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Arnulfo Agustino --> my classmate Jahrestag --> classmate pa rin Supremosa Duhay-lungsod ---> (Supreme two cities) :/
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]Arnulfo Agustino --> my classmate Jahrestag --> classmate pa rin Supremosa Duhay-lungsod ---> (Supreme two cities) :/[/quote] [b]^talk about weird! waha.lol[/b]
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I had a classmate in high school.. Her name is [i][b]Redemcion[/b][/i].. yeah sounds like Redemption. I think her parents were quite religious. My college friend had one of the weirdest long names I've known. Her name is [i][b]Carmela Olympia Ionnie[/b][/i], that's just her NAME alone. [i]Ionnie[/i] if ever you drop by this Forum don't hate me for posting this.. Luv yah!
aNgELI,,01
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my servicemate [b]JED ISRAEL EHIPTO[/b]!!! 2 country in one..hehe.. :lol: :lol: another one is KIM SAM SOON..whahehe
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]@ Last angel you might be wonderin where your post had gone to, i just deleted it... ( blah,blah <----your post ) peace dude. just cleanin @topic: Jose Rizal. <-- that's the first name. as for the surname, it's Dapat. that was my professor last year. wee,. he's so gay and i like him for that.. teehee.. sir, dont get mad if ever you came across this post of mine. dun wori, ur still the best and most beautiful professora i've ever met.. :eh: [/b]
SymphOny XII
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]R[/b]aymond [b]I[/b]an san [b]P[/b]edro :midfinger: lol Quis (kis) Mundo ----> ( kiss teh earth :lol: )^^
CAIRYNISSA
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]apple[/b]; an actress's baby name. who gives a son name of a fruit!
^^Tama-chan^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]Samuela Sumihar Putri Permata Hati Silalahi.[/i] That's my bestfriend and classmate's name.
CAIRYNISSA
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]pirate[/b]; a vocalist from korn's son name
mikzie
» n00b
1969-12-31

Usul? Ewan ko,pero ung enemy koh gnyan name :P
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mikzie]Usul? Ewan ko,pero ung enemy koh gnyan name :P[/quote] :arrow: [b][color=red]please post in english! [/color]this is an international forum.[/b]
elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Maybe the weirdiest name i've ever heard is Tutan Khamen???? hmmmm...
^^Tama-chan^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

reighn beau (read it rainbow) How cuute!!
herShey
» n00b
1969-12-31

rosalitas
CAIRYNISSA
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]pilot inspector[/b] isn't a weird name for a child? give him a normal name like bob or jack!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]share the most weirdest name you have ever heard. -who owns that weird name? -why do you think his/her parents gave him/her that name?[/b] ------------------------------------- orayt.i'll start

Pages: 12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:25

[ 10 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy