• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]share the most weirdest name you have ever heard. -who owns that weird name? -why do you think his/her parents gave him/her that name?[/b] ------------------------------------- orayt.i'll start

Pages: 1..12345678910

[b]share the most weirdest name you have ever heard. -who owns that weird name? -why do you think his/her parents gave him/her that name?[/b] ------------------------------------- orayt.i'll start

LeNzi-KuN
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]share the most weirdest name you have ever heard. -who owns that weird name? -why do you think his/her parents gave him/her that name?[/b] ------------------------------------- orayt.i'll start

pokwang.......haha.........d' commedian......
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]share the most weirdest name you have ever heard. -who owns that weird name? -why do you think his/her parents gave him/her that name?[/b] ------------------------------------- orayt.i'll start

Jovellino a.k.a JOVY harhar my MAPE teacher XD idk if my name's weird. (blanche) LOL~
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^hmm Noel.. (yah i know it's a common name) it's wierd for me coz i have a friend name Noel.. mind you she's a Girl :P
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

.rjouydith.hehe.[know how to read it?][roydit.hekhek].the spelling is kinda weird.but i envy his name.hehe ^its my friend's name.he's good and nice.hehe.sorry if i post your name here. :| .i guess my name too is kinda weird. >>ailan<< ..i never heard this name on other people.hehe
heartbroken09
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Johei(johey)[/b] i dont know sounds kinda weird for me:P:D
angelair_0309
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]merriam imaculata....marry imaculate[/b]:paranoid:

Last edited by angelair_0309 (2008-06-09 20:10:07)

'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][i]luningning.mayumi.diwa.bighani.matikas. [/i] mah frnd is mayumi and the rest mayumi's relatives[/b].. weirdo aight?

Last edited by 'AphrOdiTe' (2008-06-10 00:40:16)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hum.. Tyur, Udinnotas ,adah....
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Pokleng Bruno Pedro
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

this is a funny name its real promise her name is ABCD(pronounce as absidi) tapos ung apelido nya ay XYZ yup weird..
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

my niece.. the name's jurjelly.. :lol:
Cielers001
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]aurora[/b]..cool name but weird.. =D that's one of my friend's name..hehehe =D
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

*Bogart *Jestoni I just don't know.. But I laugh at those names.. :D
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

megido (my cousin)-its from the bible.. but its really weird... tamar shiloh(my cousin again)- from the bible also..
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Bruno[/b] or [b]Rodolfo[/b] what?! hahaha :lol:
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

robradhkq.... i was like... wut the heck is dat... :wallbash:
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

xyla and xyreen?...... :D
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

primitivo,,, harhar,, from the name of richard guttierez in his movie "my bf gf"
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

as of now the weidest name i know is "basilio"

Last edited by ino24 (2008-06-29 06:23:33)

anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]nahhhh,,,,that's not it!! the wierdest name ever is,,,, johnson!!! harhar,,,[/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]share the most weirdest name you have ever heard. -who owns that weird name? -why do you think his/her parents gave him/her that name?[/b] ------------------------------------- orayt.i'll start

Pages: 1..12345678910

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:14

[ 9 queries - 0.095 second ]
Privacy Policy