• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]share the most weirdest name you have ever heard. -who owns that weird name? -why do you think his/her parents gave him/her that name?[/b] ------------------------------------- orayt.i'll start

Pages: 1..12345678910

[b]share the most weirdest name you have ever heard. -who owns that weird name? -why do you think his/her parents gave him/her that name?[/b] ------------------------------------- orayt.i'll start

moneymaker
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]share the most weirdest name you have ever heard. -who owns that weird name? -why do you think his/her parents gave him/her that name?[/b] ------------------------------------- orayt.i'll start

kris aquino! =D=D=D=D
witchcraftlady
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]share the most weirdest name you have ever heard. -who owns that weird name? -why do you think his/her parents gave him/her that name?[/b] ------------------------------------- orayt.i'll start

dudong..aheheh...
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

pokleng
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my friends name is "hawaiian"..thats weird..
sky
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ahmmm....,my tcher's name... Lolita dis makes it weird.:arrow:. meaning [b]desirable young girl [/b] :peace: i have nothing against her...=)

Last edited by sky (2008-04-21 12:37:08)

bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

~my classmate's name is [b]Rosalita[/b]. Lol! It's funny, i guess?.
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Pookalakala![/b] :lol:
leira27
» n00b
1969-12-31

aioei << pamangkin

Last edited by leira27 (2008-04-21 22:00:22)

mikai14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]snow white[/b]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]liberta..hehe..:)[/i]
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

~Hmm, Mr. Poopy P. Poopypants. Ahehe. ^^
misscuppycake
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

verlyn.. :D
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

~Icee C. See. haha!. xP
caloykoy
» n00b
1969-12-31

Mr. Yoso? :eh::D
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=iana27][b]Pookalakala![/b] :lol:[/quote] haha weird nga.. e2 pah.. [b]buknoy??[/b] ala narinig kuh lnh^^
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

keyvin Bangca if i was given this name i would cry it's wrong spelling and the surname is just so ooohhh ugly...
franz321
» n00b
1969-12-31

maria simang budey:D
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

trece my sir
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Maria kadiliman liwanag

Last edited by losher29 (2008-05-07 21:55:13)

FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

paterno
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]share the most weirdest name you have ever heard. -who owns that weird name? -why do you think his/her parents gave him/her that name?[/b] ------------------------------------- orayt.i'll start

Pages: 1..12345678910

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:33

[ 10 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy