• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]share the most weirdest name you have ever heard. -who owns that weird name? -why do you think his/her parents gave him/her that name?[/b] ------------------------------------- orayt.i'll start

Pages: 1..12345678910..10

[b]share the most weirdest name you have ever heard. -who owns that weird name? -why do you think his/her parents gave him/her that name?[/b] ------------------------------------- orayt.i'll start

stephen3942
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]share the most weirdest name you have ever heard. -who owns that weird name? -why do you think his/her parents gave him/her that name?[/b] ------------------------------------- orayt.i'll start

[b]Oops I Forgot Sam Mekwe » Don't know the True Name ..He is from UAAP :D [/b]
guyzMrMaldiTo
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]share the most weirdest name you have ever heard. -who owns that weird name? -why do you think his/her parents gave him/her that name?[/b] ------------------------------------- orayt.i'll start

[b]Milody[/b] my friend.. :D his a boy :D
sexyposh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hinky dink zarkzungski.... =D :D weird isn't it?
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

what do you think bout my name?? [b]Kher Navarro[/b] sounds weird isn't it?? :paranoid: :/
mrhiphop79
» FTalker
1969-12-31

LOL, how about some of musician Frank Zapa's children?....Dweisel Zapa, and Moon Unit Zappa....yes, those are they're real names lol....I think he has other kids, but I can't remember their names...but I believe they're weird names, too. As far as someone I have met in person...probably JaQuay...don't know what his parents were thinking. :lol:
k8
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i think this is weird for me :arrow: doraemon.. :lol:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wawawa... but i luv doraemon!! :wow: hihihi... oiai, remember,, one name again is.. [b]domino[/b] [like card play.. :lol: ] but thats cute...
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:evil: what bout humandoll'RIA>>wat a freak?lolz
jah
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]dapatnapo - surname of my hs teacher in math.. hehe[/b] :lol:
melancholic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my name ---> [b]riza glazel[/b] ( odd name) names of my friends(black girls) [b]shenikwa[/b] [b]ghemisha[/b] read as (je-mi-sha) [b]lucrikxa[/b] (read as Look-creek-sha) [b]anquinette[/b] read as (a-ki-net) * why name ur child with a freakin complicated name?!
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yusuf.. my clasm8 when i'm in first yr.
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

misaki-->my classmate..eeww!..hehe.. Juan Jose Jeses Pagado-->wat a name?!...whew!.. :lol:
lowegen
» n00b
1969-12-31

cleofe is this realy the right speeling of a name i just know this when i ride a jeep going to school a cute cute girl owns that name hehehe
taSHa cHeNTa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

niknok ... hahahah !!! cute !!! :eh: :thumbsup:
cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

LUZVIMINDA - representing the 3 major islands of the Philippines (LUzon, VIsayas and MINDAnao)... its really weird...
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Pagiel Yaoyao[/b](that's my classmate and friend's first and last name..she says her name was taken from the Bible) [b]Ronald Red[/b](haha..that's my teacher's first and last name) [b]Hisham Andamun[/b](my classmate's first and last name..he's a Muslim..pronounced as:'hee-sham',not 'his-ham'..haha..) [b]Farniza Pasandalan[/b](my former classmate and hisham's cousin..that's her first and last name..she's also a Muslim) [i]and this is the weirdest name ever[/i]: [b]Ashwehrennie Dae[/b](my former teacher said her friend named her son Ashwehrennie Dae because her son was born on an Ash Wednesday..that's where [i]Ash[/i] came from and [i]weh[/i] from Wednesday and [i]rennie[/i] because it was raining and [i]Dae[/i] because it was a raining day..:thumbsup: a weird and unique name, isn't it?)

Last edited by pinkblack08 (2007-11-16 20:17:13)

gracie fashonista
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]Arnulfo Agustino --> my classmate[/quote] arnulfo .?? dats d name of mhaii best .. ahaha... well dats okei .. its kinda weird nga nmn ..lol well 4 me .. bartolome .. isn't it? :eh:
miratdiaz
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]how about me.....~MiRaT this is my nicky,huh beat this. ;) [/b]
miratdiaz
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]full name:Miramark....hahaha! [/b]

Last edited by miratdiaz (2007-11-28 08:46:33)

gracie fashonista
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahm.. its not that weird .. ^^ mark is a nice name ^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]share the most weirdest name you have ever heard. -who owns that weird name? -why do you think his/her parents gave him/her that name?[/b] ------------------------------------- orayt.i'll start

Pages: 1..12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:25

[ 9 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy