• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]share the most weirdest name you have ever heard. -who owns that weird name? -why do you think his/her parents gave him/her that name?[/b] ------------------------------------- orayt.i'll start

Pages: 12345678910..10

[b]share the most weirdest name you have ever heard. -who owns that weird name? -why do you think his/her parents gave him/her that name?[/b] ------------------------------------- orayt.i'll start

^^Tama-chan^^
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]share the most weirdest name you have ever heard. -who owns that weird name? -why do you think his/her parents gave him/her that name?[/b] ------------------------------------- orayt.i'll start

[quote=CAIRYNISSA][b]pilot inspector[/b] isn't a weird name for a child? give him a normal name like bob or jack![/quote] Maybe his/her mom wanted him/her to be a pilot or inspector x)
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]share the most weirdest name you have ever heard. -who owns that weird name? -why do you think his/her parents gave him/her that name?[/b] ------------------------------------- orayt.i'll start

[quote=CAIRYNISSA][b]pilot inspector[/b] isn't a weird name for a child? give him a normal name like bob or jack![/quote] Yes very weird. I pity the kid. I mean he'll be taunted for years. It'll only be over when he grows up. Cause by that time, it'll sound cool to others. ;)
CAIRYNISSA
» n00b
1969-12-31

imagine if someone ask his name. [b]hi, my name is pilot inspector[/b]. hah.

Last edited by CAIRYNISSA (2006-12-21 10:53:08)

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Haha! This threads' funny. [b]Durian Peña[/b] <-- a PBA basketball player. his name got two fruits in it :lol: [b]Led Zepellin Tuyay[/b] <-- rhythm guitarist of the band Kamikazee. Led Zepellen is a famous heavy metal band from the 80's or 90's im not sure :D. he really stood up for his name as a rocker \m/, [b]Bernardo Bernardo[/b] <-- an filipino actor. im sure you've seen him in a comedy movie before. :lol: firstname=lastname. kawaii! :D [b]Jardilino Talolong[/b] <-- my classmate in hiskul. its read as 'hardilino' :lol:. his nickname is Onie. [@Onie: bai ay ksuko bai ha, peace! haha :D (peace out bro', missed you)]
^^Tama-chan^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=CAIRYNISSA]imagine if someone ask his name. [b]hi, my name is pilot inspector[/b]. hah.[/quote] Yeah, and that someone asked, "are you pilot or inspector?" He answered, "yes for my mummy" How embrassiiiing!! I would change my name if I were him!
wo
» n00b
1969-12-31

I have a friend her name is [b]Z[/b] Pronounce "zee". that's it. Maybe she is the last (youngest) in her fam? A the eldest? =D

Last edited by wo (2006-12-26 01:18:58)

_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

gregorio talahib >>>george bush<<<
xpHoenix_26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Tae is the weirdest name ever!
aimee
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my name's kinda weird...its Luxelle... :crybaby: some say its unique but i think it is so weird and unexplainable... :mad: wat do u think bout it?? :doubt:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

eh? nice, your name is unique, I like it.. :)
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Tae[/b]? my classmates call each other with that name. wierd for me is that someone has a name of a "gun".
- razian -
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]J[/b]et [b]R[/b]epublika [i]ganda name ng kakalase ko hehehehe[/i]

Last edited by - razian - (2007-01-25 07:02:43)

nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Maurisio???
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

balunbalunan? xD hahaha. =D
HelpMeGuys
» n00b
1969-12-31

meh :crybaby: my real name is [i]juan carlos[/i] :crybaby: i really really hate it :crybaby:
leftalone
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Eric PIAKOWTSKIi[/b] an NBA player :D
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

jejomar binay - mayor in makati, philippines, haha! bembol roco - an actor, haha
leftalone
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hahahahaha [b]BEMBOL ROCO DAW AAHHAAHAHAHA[/b]

Last edited by leftalone (2007-04-21 04:32:34)

blackwhiskey_28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]tiburcia[/b] wakoko!!! saw this one in the cemetery....in the lapida wakoko!!! [b]pugo[/b] he was a very famous comedian...in the 70's maybe [b]don pepot!!![/b] wakoko i just heard that from my grade 3 classmate :lol:

Last edited by blackwhiskey_28 (2007-04-24 05:30:59)

HelpMeGuys
» n00b
1969-12-31

armando manding =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]share the most weirdest name you have ever heard. -who owns that weird name? -why do you think his/her parents gave him/her that name?[/b] ------------------------------------- orayt.i'll start

Pages: 12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:02

[ 9 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy