• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]share the most weirdest name you have ever heard. -who owns that weird name? -why do you think his/her parents gave him/her that name?[/b] ------------------------------------- orayt.i'll start

Pages: 1..12345678910

[b]share the most weirdest name you have ever heard. -who owns that weird name? -why do you think his/her parents gave him/her that name?[/b] ------------------------------------- orayt.i'll start

eri.03
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]share the most weirdest name you have ever heard. -who owns that weird name? -why do you think his/her parents gave him/her that name?[/b] ------------------------------------- orayt.i'll start

for me the weirdest name ever is [b]ZUEMI[/b] haha. maybe her parents give her a name like that to be unique.? hahaha. lol. she'e my bestfriend.
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]share the most weirdest name you have ever heard. -who owns that weird name? -why do you think his/her parents gave him/her that name?[/b] ------------------------------------- orayt.i'll start

the weirdest name for me is my former classmates name abeejah. i dunno where they got that name.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

zalag. name of my former classmate in college. uhm,maybe because his parents are muslims. that's why his name is weirdd. :P but he's cute.haha.
brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

pieee abu bakar...for real!!!!
njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my name.. Vennemesse Nojah Jean.. hehehe.. another one.. Lou Diamond...<my classmte>(a boy)..Lol.. Blue..<another classmate> Abigail [u]Duhaylungsod[/u]<two cities..>
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][i][u]Thsavolrenah![/u] [/i][/b]That was my friend! The name was so mad weird.
bayolette
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]THEOFILLO MAKATAWTAW[/b] thats really weird!![/align]
lakeflower
» FTalker
1969-12-31

JWANDRY...name of our driver, dunno why he was named such, shy to ask baka ma offend
maderpaker
» Banned
1969-12-31

haha.. my friend name.. "Prokopyo Restituto" we just often call him as PR lol haha

Last edited by maderpaker (2008-07-26 21:20:47)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

waaaah ahahaha i agree agree with yah bhe! Prokopyo resituto all hail PR =D
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

uhmmm.. mherJane.? *not maryjane. but mher Jane. :]]
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Clint [b]CATAPUSAN[/b] haha..my kuya's classmate i dunno its weird for me especially the surname Sarah [b]LALAGUNA[/b] my classmate :D
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my weirdest name is [b]johnson sinampaga,,,[/b] gosh he's my clasm8!
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: tyxt & cocky G.. haha! bout the cocky g? i just read it in a forum.. it's not a username this is a real name.. and abcde - the pronounciation is absidi.. :lol::lol: [img]http://i33.tinypic.com/2zzhixy.jpg[/img]

Last edited by kaetine (2008-08-02 01:30:07)

Carnage1
» n00b
1969-12-31

my classmate ilyn sadang my neighbor aling mameng my friend shawn bangenge :lol:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well that's what im using.. [b]UKOI![/b] visayan word sa syokoi or merman..wahahaha :lol:

Last edited by CuTeUkoi (2008-08-13 06:39:47)

Shin-hime03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my big sister hve a classmate, and her surname is.. [b]Hinampas[/b] (hit) it was so funny for me.. and my friends says there's a guy/gal whose surname is, [b]Bagong gahasa[/b] (newly rape) nyahahaha!! so funny.. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]share the most weirdest name you have ever heard. -who owns that weird name? -why do you think his/her parents gave him/her that name?[/b] ------------------------------------- orayt.i'll start

Pages: 1..12345678910

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:29

[ 15 queries - 0.063 second ]
Privacy Policy