• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]share the most weirdest name you have ever heard. -who owns that weird name? -why do you think his/her parents gave him/her that name?[/b] ------------------------------------- orayt.i'll start

Pages: 112345678910..10

[b]share the most weirdest name you have ever heard. -who owns that weird name? -why do you think his/her parents gave him/her that name?[/b] ------------------------------------- orayt.i'll start

-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]share the most weirdest name you have ever heard. -who owns that weird name? -why do you think his/her parents gave him/her that name?[/b] ------------------------------------- orayt.i'll start

I've never heard such a weirdest name in my entire life.. maybe the Sri lankan, Indians its kinda sounds wierd,, wat u think so long and hard to pronounce.. not being racist but its kinda sounds weird.
maetheism
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]share the most weirdest name you have ever heard. -who owns that weird name? -why do you think his/her parents gave him/her that name?[/b] ------------------------------------- orayt.i'll start

Bradford Horne on his PE shirt it says "B. Horne" well its his last name thats funny so bad parent bad.
hansz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Primitiva Antonina Maria Asuncion.. What Kind Of Name Is That :wallbash:
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

This 1 is really bad, my cousin had a friend named: [b]Clint Horace[/b] Looks normal right, but say it aloud and really fast :lol:
Sunny Pig
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]eykalsyamim[/b] :lol:
podo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@shakiro hahahha! owned!! i laff so hard on dat one..lolz :thumbsup:
devilindisguise
» n00b
1969-12-31

;] chiskop :lol: :P
jakers23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mine is Porfirio Colon.....hahahaha thats our Parish Priest....... :D and Arnold Makaputol Oten =D

Last edited by jakers23 (2007-09-08 03:18:02)

raquei
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]patela tatlonghari[/b] wudda heck?
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]kurdapya is the name!!! hahaha!![/b]
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the weirdest name for me is [b]Crip[/b] i don't know why it calls [b]Crip[/b] somebody calling me in that name here in friendstertalk forum =D the second weird name is mnn let me think ahhhh :O [b]Admin[/b] ?
sorrows_0915
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

obdulia concepcion consolacion.. watta name.. :lol:
jakers23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:lol: hahahahaha.......... nc name.......
_Nicole_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: Wipple Dactyl Chuck :retard:
teenah
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]prokopio![/b] ..or was it porkopio..? haha!..whatever!..it's still weird.. :/
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

mimamimo darentasik. nyahaha.. dunno who is that. but loox wierd. :D
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Teresa green sounds like TREES ARE GREEN :lol:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Elizbeth Wahiyem...
~Avant~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Me :arrow: Nedd[/b]
stephen3942
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Baklayon » Last Name of my Bestfriend :D Goenadibrata » My Friend's Name :evil: [i]AND THE LAST[/i] TAYKETENG ! =D [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]share the most weirdest name you have ever heard. -who owns that weird name? -why do you think his/her parents gave him/her that name?[/b] ------------------------------------- orayt.i'll start

Pages: 112345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:30

[ 10 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy