• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]share the most weirdest name you have ever heard. -who owns that weird name? -why do you think his/her parents gave him/her that name?[/b] ------------------------------------- orayt.i'll start

Pages: 1..1234567891010

[b]share the most weirdest name you have ever heard. -who owns that weird name? -why do you think his/her parents gave him/her that name?[/b] ------------------------------------- orayt.i'll start

filkripz
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]share the most weirdest name you have ever heard. -who owns that weird name? -why do you think his/her parents gave him/her that name?[/b] ------------------------------------- orayt.i'll start

kayang dulanggit =D <- my cousin's friend
denziohx
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]share the most weirdest name you have ever heard. -who owns that weird name? -why do you think his/her parents gave him/her that name?[/b] ------------------------------------- orayt.i'll start

My school mate's name is Tamundong Ibabao!!!
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

my friend is ericson nadapdap..
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Ndongo Mpesa[/b] = african football player, he play in Indonesian football league.. funny name.. :lol:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Nyeck Nyobe = is team football persib player
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]catacutan--->the last name of neighbor policeman.., [/b][/align]
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

prince mohamed its my schoolmate
anneng
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Emilius Albertus Franciscus Cornelius Van De Pas <~~~ my uncle's name

Last edited by anneng (2008-03-07 22:10:51)

cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

anakku lelaki hoed - the nme son of melly goeslow(singer in indonesian)
darklordjed
» n00b
1969-12-31

Yusop haha. So weird anyway, he is my classmate.
JusTyMinD
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Apollinario Ventura[/b] nick name:[b] polly[/b] :arrow: my classmate a boy.. but he's like a [b]GAY [/b] hahahhahahahaha =D
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

line ala tegarwati ... she is my classmate..hhhaaa :D
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Kalontong[/b] :D my friend names and his father too :/ :paranoid: :lol: so funny :D
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Omon....friend classmates father and my friend called with us with name that...
myself108
» n00b
1969-12-31

Patricia.... :D i always laugh when i hear that name :lol:=):lol:
ks_blackrose
» n00b
1969-12-31

horaxio langgam. . . my childhood friend's name. . . in tagalog "langgam" means "ant" in our dialect, ot means a "bird". . .:lol::lol::lol:
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=darklordjed]Yusop haha. So weird anyway, he is my classmate.[/quote] Haha! This reminds of the funny cartoon character in One Piece. =D
azher15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

andres j0se.. bonifacio rizal? hmm.. quite weird.. but it is actually my friends' name.. they say that their parents got that names with their silly minds.. :D wish u luck!
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]panaa..!! nyahaha!![/b]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my cousin's school president:: Ludgecheterie -----------> long name
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]share the most weirdest name you have ever heard. -who owns that weird name? -why do you think his/her parents gave him/her that name?[/b] ------------------------------------- orayt.i'll start

Pages: 1..1234567891010

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:45

[ 10 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy