• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]share the most weirdest name you have ever heard. -who owns that weird name? -why do you think his/her parents gave him/her that name?[/b] ------------------------------------- orayt.i'll start

Pages: 12345678910..10

[b]share the most weirdest name you have ever heard. -who owns that weird name? -why do you think his/her parents gave him/her that name?[/b] ------------------------------------- orayt.i'll start

leftalone
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]share the most weirdest name you have ever heard. -who owns that weird name? -why do you think his/her parents gave him/her that name?[/b] ------------------------------------- orayt.i'll start

wahaha young tat long - hes my cm8 when i was in gr.3 actualy hes from hong kong :eh:
chocokim13
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]share the most weirdest name you have ever heard. -who owns that weird name? -why do you think his/her parents gave him/her that name?[/b] ------------------------------------- orayt.i'll start

toosa.. :question: fr0m a magazine
everlou
» n00b
1969-12-31

burdagol.. hahahahaha its the name of my classmate...hahahaha
kukay123
» n00b
1969-12-31

Franco Gerald Thomas Renno - i mean, what kind of a name is that??!!! The parents didn't think of the problems it could bring if they gave their child a really long name.. I mean, its freakin' disturbing!!! :wallbash:
mayfel_32
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]anette..[/b] ehhe not really weird but just unusual. uhhmm [b]ulyn..[/b] :arrow: a former math teacher..
'ALDRiN *113*'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: Jamalul Kiram =D [/b]
yeng29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote="'ALDRiN *113*'"][b] :arrow: Jamalul Kiram =D [/b][/quote] kiram won!! in some place!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
strawberry-love
» n00b
1969-12-31

nevaeh <its actually heaven spelled backwards.. i heard it somewhat became popular on other countries.. coz a famous singer named her daughter that way.. i wonder.. whats next... lleh?? >hell spelled backwards lolz :lol:
hardy_boy
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Roilo Golez[/b] - an former congressman, his parents gave that name to him because his mother is from Romblon and his father is from Iloilo.. :) [b]S Salvador[/b] - my classmate in high school..I don't know..maybe his parents is a fans of superman.. =D
' ' sk8r.Ozzie xvii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Requilman?[/b] My Teacher's Last Name .. [b]Kinnu[/b] My Neighborhood .. [img]http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p175/ozzie15/Profile.jpg[/img]

Last edited by ' ' sk8r.Ozzie xvii (2007-07-19 13:09:31)

tina_nastygurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Peewee---->mah clasmates name... maybe they love peewee thats why they named him peewee :lol: :lol:
n4ni3
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: "lukring" - family friend but actually its just her nickname lol :lol: and i dont know why :D [/b]
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

panghe - i heard that name on wowowee, and i laughed very hard when i heard that! i can't believe they're gonna name their child that way, how would you feel if you have a ugly name? what will you do?
tina_nastygurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

luningning---->funny name...hahahahaha..but it made her famous lol :lol:
cUtieAyu
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]baby boy[/b]! ...very original! :lol:
gEmxkiE
» n00b
1969-12-31

Makoy!! hmmm...i dunno y his parents gave him that name!but it sure is weird!
Campus_hearthrob02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my friends name is soo long and clasic that's whay i think it's pretty weird... name>>> Gabriel Miguel Angelo Saldo... (cool guy) :eh:
blueberry13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ushul?!!?!? hahaha xD
blueflux
» n00b
1969-12-31

pocholo...<----- don't know why they gave that to him lochiel <----not weird but pronounced as [b]lotchil[/b] where's the t??.. yah i know..silent.. but normally names are supposed to be read as they are spelled... the changes of the way it is pronounced varies normally on the person who pronounced it..exampla german, chinese or american..but they still read this as the are spelled..only that they pronounced it differently.... well..i dunno... well, that's my share

Last edited by blueflux (2007-08-31 08:44:44)

mrnycguy46
» FTalker
1969-12-31

heaveny angel mangaz--i dnt knw y dey calld her dat..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]share the most weirdest name you have ever heard. -who owns that weird name? -why do you think his/her parents gave him/her that name?[/b] ------------------------------------- orayt.i'll start

Pages: 12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:03

[ 9 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy