• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]share the most weirdest name you have ever heard. -who owns that weird name? -why do you think his/her parents gave him/her that name?[/b] ------------------------------------- orayt.i'll start

Pages: 1..12345678910..10

[b]share the most weirdest name you have ever heard. -who owns that weird name? -why do you think his/her parents gave him/her that name?[/b] ------------------------------------- orayt.i'll start

alexjane24
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]share the most weirdest name you have ever heard. -who owns that weird name? -why do you think his/her parents gave him/her that name?[/b] ------------------------------------- orayt.i'll start

[b]telesforo biscocho[/b] ( my uncle )
n0stalgic_cHic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]share the most weirdest name you have ever heard. -who owns that weird name? -why do you think his/her parents gave him/her that name?[/b] ------------------------------------- orayt.i'll start

[b]Benigno Jose Leoncio[/b] - my classmate, he's a total hot jock at school :wow: though his name is kinda turning me off...lol
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Shamalama Dabalama DingDong i dunno. i got this from zack n Cody
THE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

TitoYayo- my classmate in cooking class
R3d3msion
» n00b
1969-12-31

Funny logest NAme or not funny My name is: [b]tiki tiki pendon nashyorembo araara para puchi ichi pot pot isy[/b] 1 more [b]Patot[/b] Be cuz it sounds Like utot Utot = Fart !!!

Last edited by R3d3msion (2007-12-21 20:44:22)

laurisse_love
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hirs a bunch..my skulm8s in hs.. peace guyz..! :D :D :arrow: alexanda marie kates :arrow: mckenzy :arrow: nixon :arrow: rakhel camhille euvhi pagsanjan :arrow: vyela :arrow: mejie mejia :arrow: zenith :arrow: adriel :arrow: ronikko :arrow: rowsher :arrow: naky :arrow: dustin :arrow: menace that's real names ah.. :doubt:
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]> hmm.. abcde.. pronounce as ab-see-dee.. :rolleyes: [/b]
charmcharmcharm14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=blue][align=center][b]teofista its the name of my present physics teacher hehee!! i wish she will never read this. . .sshhhh :ninja: [/b][/align][/color]
jyc3
» n00b
1969-12-31

berting baltazar.. our reliance. :lol:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

froggy :lol:
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

mad-eye moody :redface:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

My friend's friend name is [b]"Ieuan"[/b] [b]"Yayan"[/b] is how you pronounce it. It's wierd in it?
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my proffesors name>> [b]adonis[/b] =|
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Nik nok<~~~ the name of the guard in our school :disgust:
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my teacher's name: crisostomo...and baltazara haha...
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]kurdapya... :retard: [/b]
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kEiyThLyN]Nik nok<~~~ the name of the guard in our school :disgust:[/quote] lols.. :lol: [b]@t: [/b] ampolokio.. kurdapya.. kurdapyo.. ka pole.. aleng tikya.. ka pilo..
tankdriver
» FTalker
1969-12-31

martinita... my girl bestfriend. her name is taken from almanaki (do i type it correct???) :D
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Calixtra..?
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

maxima.,gliceria.,sebastiana,jacinto.,basilisa.,!!waaahahaha!! names of my aunties an uncle.. =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]share the most weirdest name you have ever heard. -who owns that weird name? -why do you think his/her parents gave him/her that name?[/b] ------------------------------------- orayt.i'll start

Pages: 1..12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:48

[ 9 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy