• ARCHIVES 
  • » As of 7/24/07, admin has added a new feature for the Moderators. Admin now granted us Mods the power to [b]Ban[/b] Ftalk members. Taken from the posts from the Backstage Section: [quote=admin]Mod CP

Pages: 1..1234567891011121313

As of 7/24/07, admin has added a new feature for the Moderators. Admin now granted us Mods the power to [b]Ban[/b] Ftalk members. Taken from the posts from the Backstage Section: [quote=admin]Mod CP

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: As of 7/24/07, admin has added a new feature for the Moderators. Admin now granted us Mods the power to [b]Ban[/b] Ftalk members. Taken from the posts from the Backstage Section: [quote=admin]Mod CP

[quote]can i be banned if i use many accounts? how many days?[/quote] Yes. The days depend on the moderator who will ban you. [quote]wow! this is d scariest ever.. then i wanna ask, how many warns will moderators give before they ban someone?[/quote] Some give up to three.. some two. So, it depends.
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: As of 7/24/07, admin has added a new feature for the Moderators. Admin now granted us Mods the power to [b]Ban[/b] Ftalk members. Taken from the posts from the Backstage Section: [quote=admin]Mod CP

[quote=aysbeaux]Some give up to three.. some two. So, it depends.[/quote] Is there any case that someone gets "banned" or "cursed" without being warned? I hope that a member should be appropriately warned prior to such action. God bless. Jie
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

It really depends on your violation. If it's that [i]HEAVY[/i]. Well I can say that you might be cursed or banned without being warned. v v Most of the moderators send PMs to members so, dont worry. The rest, they use the [u]Admin note system[/u] wherein, a note is placed on your profile to let you and other members know that you are being warned. Lol. My english sux. I'm not fluent sorry. =(
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=aysbeaux]It really depends on your violation. If it's that HEAVY. Well I can say that you might be cursed or banned without being warned. v v Most of the moderators send PMs to members so, dont worry. The rest, they use the Admin note system wherein, a note is placed on your profile to let you and other members know that you are being warned. Lol. My english sux. I'm not fluent sorry.[/quote] Thanks a lot for the quick and comprehensive response.

Last edited by jieduck (2008-09-16 08:03:49)

nash_517
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oohh... ahhm... do you indicate offenses ahhmm,, juz like WARNINGS? how can we able to know that you warn us? does you send us PM? or you juz postit as replies?

Last edited by nash_517 (2008-09-16 07:39:00)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Please elaborate. :D
partjher
» n00b
1969-12-31

whew...thats pretty good rules...i hope i will not forgot for the future...heheheheh thanks for the info for a newbie like me...hve nice day...[spoiler]Don't You Dare my Rules[/spoiler]
iMeme
» n00b
1969-12-31

There is a trick to avoid away from ban, it's to [u]follow the rules[/u]!
Pyu
» n00b
1969-12-31

We better [u]follow the rules[/u] to get away from banning or cursed.
zeroeightforever
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wew. :paranoid: em innocent ! :) great idea !. it makes sense.
Suzarin
» n00b
1969-12-31

Wow, some members are very stubborn to follow the rules.
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

that's scary!!, just be banned!!, well actually not,cause I trust the moderators here, and I really need to obey the rules so I can't be banned :lol::lol:
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]what is cursed by the way?...[/b]
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hi there! just asking regarding the banning topic. if like for example im banned can i reinstate my accnt? or is there a second chance?
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jesusfreaks]if like for example im banned can i reinstate my accnt? or is there a second chance?[/quote] [b]never..,coz you're IP banned.,unless the mods lifted your banned status., that's what i think.[/b] :paranoid:
samtampus012
» n00b
1969-12-31

what if newbies dont know the rules ?? youll give warning first rite??? hehehe....
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

WOW. that's actually not such a bad idea at all. i know i'm safe. i just hope other users who abuse Ftalk know first hand that their wrong-doings will definitely affect them in the long shot =) Have fun, mods.
Stardusters
» n00b
1969-12-31

Getting ban is sure very scary, you never know..
recoome
» FTalker
1969-12-31

It's really scary... As much as possible, I would do my best not to be cursed or banned :thumbsup:
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]ahaha!!!....scary!!![/b]:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » As of 7/24/07, admin has added a new feature for the Moderators. Admin now granted us Mods the power to [b]Ban[/b] Ftalk members. Taken from the posts from the Backstage Section: [quote=admin]Mod CP

Pages: 1..1234567891011121313

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:44

[ 10 queries - 0.050 second ]
Privacy Policy