• ARCHIVES 
  • » As of 7/24/07, admin has added a new feature for the Moderators. Admin now granted us Mods the power to [b]Ban[/b] Ftalk members. Taken from the posts from the Backstage Section: [quote=admin]Mod CP

As of 7/24/07, admin has added a new feature for the Moderators. Admin now granted us Mods the power to [b]Ban[/b] Ftalk members. Taken from the posts from the Backstage Section: [quote=admin]Mod CP

oracleline
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: As of 7/24/07, admin has added a new feature for the Moderators. Admin now granted us Mods the power to [b]Ban[/b] Ftalk members. Taken from the posts from the Backstage Section: [quote=admin]Mod CP

what can id to make my fs not banned againt? pliz help me
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: As of 7/24/07, admin has added a new feature for the Moderators. Admin now granted us Mods the power to [b]Ban[/b] Ftalk members. Taken from the posts from the Backstage Section: [quote=admin]Mod CP

[b]^^i think this is not friendster banning this is ftalk banning..[/b] ;)
sakeral
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmmmmmmmmmm............................ i need to be responsible........................ =) =) =) =) --- but its really good...............- keep up the good work ^_^ =) :paranoid: :rolleyes: =( =D :o

Last edited by meng.o3 (2008-02-13 07:51:50)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=sakeral]but its really good...............- keep up the good work ^_^ =) :paranoid: :rolleyes: =( =D :o[/quote] If you keep double and triple posting you will find out what is like to be cursed and then banned... :o
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Is being Cursed and being Banned is somewhat different then? Oh no, trouble go away..
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=joebz]Is being Cursed and being Banned is somewhat different then? Oh no, trouble go away..[/quote] yes its diffrnt... u juz read about forum ban on this thread... proceed hir to know more about the curse status.. [url]http://theftalk.com/t2379-%27Cursed-Status%27-Feature.html[/url]
sakeral
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i dnt wanna banned!!!!!!! yes i know thnx for reminders =) =) =)
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=cUtiEshika][quote=joebz]Is being Cursed and being Banned is somewhat different then? Oh no, trouble go away..[/quote] yes its diffrnt... u juz read about forum ban on this thread... proceed hir to know more about the curse status.. [url]http://theftalk.com/t2379-%27Cursed-Status%27-Feature.html[/url][/quote] Oh, I see.. So there's a duration...... Maaan. Don't want to be like that..
sakeral
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=joebz][quote=cUtiEshika][quote=joebz]Is being Cursed and being Banned is somewhat different then? Oh no, trouble go away..[/quote] yes its diffrnt... u juz read about forum ban on this thread... proceed hir to know more about the curse status.. [url]http://theftalk.com/t2379-%27Cursed-Status%27-Feature.html[/url][/quote] Oh, I see.. So there's a duration...... Maaan. Don't want to be like that..[/quote] naks hhehehe just remember that hehehe better read the forum
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@obenkk wrong post! @topic wow! i wish i'm a moderator too.... nice one admin! and Guys!
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

so multiple accounts are can be a candidate for being banned?
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

got a question :arrow: Promoter's allowed to close the topic??? I'm only asking.. :D
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kangkong10]got a question :arrow: Promoter's allowed to close the topic??? I'm only asking.. :D[/quote] promoters have no power to close any topic.. only moderators..:thumbsup:
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

uhm good thing that kilabot_cj guys was banned hes so annoying.. :D :thumbsup: just that nothing else.. :D
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz][quote=kangkong10]got a question :arrow: Promoter's allowed to close the topic??? I'm only asking.. :D[/quote] promoters have no power to close any topic.. only moderators..:thumbsup:[/quote] But why?? I lyk to help those moods too...
shasta_chery
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh!..thanks for reminding us!!!=)
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

/\ hey friend, avoid double posting, and don't spam.. plss read the rules first b-4 you post..=|:thumbsup:
LOLLiPOPCANDiESx
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]I got it too. Thanks.[/color][/b]
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@ sir admin : i hope that the "terminate" function will be activated soon, there are a lot of people who have multiple accounts here in FTalk.:D
sakeral
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

why only the moderators have a power to close the topic?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » As of 7/24/07, admin has added a new feature for the Moderators. Admin now granted us Mods the power to [b]Ban[/b] Ftalk members. Taken from the posts from the Backstage Section: [quote=admin]Mod CP

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:44

[ 9 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy