• ARCHIVES 
  • » As of 7/24/07, admin has added a new feature for the Moderators. Admin now granted us Mods the power to [b]Ban[/b] Ftalk members. Taken from the posts from the Backstage Section: [quote=admin]Mod CP

Pages: 1..12345678910111213

As of 7/24/07, admin has added a new feature for the Moderators. Admin now granted us Mods the power to [b]Ban[/b] Ftalk members. Taken from the posts from the Backstage Section: [quote=admin]Mod CP

-retired-
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: As of 7/24/07, admin has added a new feature for the Moderators. Admin now granted us Mods the power to [b]Ban[/b] Ftalk members. Taken from the posts from the Backstage Section: [quote=admin]Mod CP

yeah.great idea. to teach others some lessons who are [b]naughtier than me[/b] HAHAH.just kidding.
FArerA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: As of 7/24/07, admin has added a new feature for the Moderators. Admin now granted us Mods the power to [b]Ban[/b] Ftalk members. Taken from the posts from the Backstage Section: [quote=admin]Mod CP

[quote][b]GREAT FEATURE[/b]! :thumbsup: Imagine if there is some kind of bug that gives all newbies the power to use that ban option :lol:[/quote]
vaqz_1989
» n00b
1969-12-31

wooaw i fel skerd!:lol: ____________________ BewarE of Mod's
dresti_cool
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hi everyone... Nice to meet you! I am newbie here... Hope I can be a good friend for all of you =) I think, this feature is good :D :)
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

this feature is nice. the mods have the right to ban. to prevent lawbreakers.
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

how about if they are promoting other forums in their siggie??
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=KiNXE15]how about if they are promoting other forums in their siggie??[/quote] [b]this problem is still in discussion with other mods maybe we just have to wait^^ anyway, it's a good idea putting this feature[/b];) [b]so the person that always broke those rules will get what they done[/b]=D
id_666
» n00b
1969-12-31

I agree about ban system. It can controling members here to post anything. But forum moderator must be carefully to monitoring members who is abuse this forum. I think if this forum have warning system may members will be carefully to posting or says anything. So they can know their owner fault act.
emceediesvii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice.. =) some members create a new non-sense topic just to increase their posts.. how about this.. the one member told me that he's banning me in the chatbox box.. i asked him why.. he told me that he's banning me because i'm not paying attention to him.. but he's not even asking 'how are u? hehehe..lol.. i'm not sure if he's serious.. but could it be possible to ban a member just because he/she's not paying attention to you?? :o
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]Jst follow d rules, so dat dey won't b banned. :) [/b][/font]
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=blueboimark011]this feature is nice. the mods have the right to ban. to prevent lawbreakers.[/quote] Lawbreakers haven't been getting ban lately. :/
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i will try that someday ehehhe
Freeya
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]i think thats the good idea, it helps a lot by admin, mods now can also help admin to banned everyone, its a good idea but i think you must give them a warning first before you banned them.[/i][/align]
Xien
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i agree.. Ban system is so cool.. :wow:
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=KiNXE15]how about if they are promoting other forums in their siggie??[/quote] 13. Any kind of sales and promotion using forum post, private message, or [b]any other forum features[/b] is not allowed. [quote=emceediesvii]how about this.. the one member told me that he's banning me in the chatbox box.. i asked him why.. he told me that he's banning me because i'm not paying attention to him.. but he's not even asking 'how are u? hehehe..lol.. i'm not sure if he's serious.. but could it be possible to ban a member just because he/she's not paying attention to you?? :o[/quote] only moderators (and admin) could ban members here from cbox. and if you were in the situation likes what you mentioned above, just pm the other moderators. And enclose the print screen. We will take appropriate actions regarding to the issue. Thx. :D
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

you don't need to be sad because you are a newbie. the other ranks were newbies too (exc the admin). but we could pass it well. we commit mistakes, and that's unavoidable. but, never fall into the same hole for two times. :D we have something that called common sense and that is strongly needed here. and mods will always use that when we do our job in moderating this forum. so, don't be afraid but be aware to our rules. we welcome you here. :D
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=baren]Oi Pano Gagawa Ng Layouts?????taning Lng Me?[/quote] [b]this is not the right place to ask.. and please avoid posting in tagalog..[/b]
vaio(:
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i wll follow d rules so ill not be banned
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » As of 7/24/07, admin has added a new feature for the Moderators. Admin now granted us Mods the power to [b]Ban[/b] Ftalk members. Taken from the posts from the Backstage Section: [quote=admin]Mod CP

Pages: 1..12345678910111213

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:51

[ 9 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy