• ARCHIVES 
  • » As of 7/24/07, admin has added a new feature for the Moderators. Admin now granted us Mods the power to [b]Ban[/b] Ftalk members. Taken from the posts from the Backstage Section: [quote=admin]Mod CP

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

As of 7/24/07, admin has added a new feature for the Moderators. Admin now granted us Mods the power to [b]Ban[/b] Ftalk members. Taken from the posts from the Backstage Section: [quote=admin]Mod CP

scott159
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: As of 7/24/07, admin has added a new feature for the Moderators. Admin now granted us Mods the power to [b]Ban[/b] Ftalk members. Taken from the posts from the Backstage Section: [quote=admin]Mod CP

[quote=lonelyako_23]how to customize css file??[/quote] just go to the friendster tricks and tuorials section my friend... :D
♥renray♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: As of 7/24/07, admin has added a new feature for the Moderators. Admin now granted us Mods the power to [b]Ban[/b] Ftalk members. Taken from the posts from the Backstage Section: [quote=admin]Mod CP

=)=) woow.... nice topic.. tnx for sharing informations... :penguin::penguin::penguin:
trustmeilie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=ganzhardy14]:cake: :cake:[/quote] [i]Please avoid double posting and spamming.... If you don't want to be [b]BAN[/b]... Reading the rules will help a lot :thumbsup:=) [/i]
muzic_rock3r
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I hope I won't be ban....... =) Now, I'm gonnafollow da rules seriously....... =)=)=)
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=trustmeilie][quote=ganzhardy14]:cake: :cake:[/quote] [i]Please avoid double posting and spamming.... If you don't want to be [b]BAN[/b]... Reading the rules will help a lot :thumbsup:=) [/i][/quote] sometimes double posting is an accident,, internet connection problem. . o_0
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yeah how about the internetconnection??? me always follow the rules and read it again and again :wasted: i don wanna banned by mod....
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

dont spamm guys.! :D
tcwannabe
» n00b
1969-12-31

ehm... i got it sir... i'll follow the rules.. this forum was great, and i do'nt want to be banned... :D

Last edited by tcwannabe (2008-04-19 04:48:06)

nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Speaking of banning, isn't this supposed to be an english forum? And what do you intend to do with moderators who cannot communicate in english correctly? It is very funny reading a very hard reprimand or warning given in crooked english. This is a sad reality in this forum. Never mind the members because some of them are being forced to write in english when all they want is to know and learn techniques. But moderators....OMG!!! No offense meant, but many members have been rebuked for using taglish.
onigiri
» n00b
1969-12-31

ooh,i don't wanna be banned..everybody should read the rules
jessicaaa
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah c: it will be really helpful for those who aren't violating :) better luck to the violators before you will be seen :)
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

they only ban bad people
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[color=fuchsia]Be Careful Newbies Follow The Ftalk Rules Or Else u will be Cursed or banned im gonna be careful too haha♥ :cake:[/color]
jazheL's Agony
» FTalker
1969-12-31

is ther any expiration date from being banned? or is it permanent?? [spoiler]sorry for reviving this thread..[/spoiler]
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

sir. how about the lagging one. cause there are times ppl got doubled post. cause its kinda lag. it should be banned or not.? or cursed or.? :lol:
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i think before mods ban or curse a member they must give them a warning first..=)
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice one ......... tooo many mods pla? ny one knows how many mods we have?
GeneSy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think you should ban people with bad grammar. LOL
faivan
» n00b
1969-12-31

what an opportunity that even newbies can.. ^.^ i suggest that warn them first before kiking them out.. =|
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

even know i'm not a moderator... i just want to say: thx for tq care about dis forum... =):thumbsup: many people use dis forum for having fun or something like learning the code... so, do your guys work... :thumbsup: n peace!!! :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » As of 7/24/07, admin has added a new feature for the Moderators. Admin now granted us Mods the power to [b]Ban[/b] Ftalk members. Taken from the posts from the Backstage Section: [quote=admin]Mod CP

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:48

[ 10 queries - 0.070 second ]
Privacy Policy