• ARCHIVES 
  • » As of 7/24/07, admin has added a new feature for the Moderators. Admin now granted us Mods the power to [b]Ban[/b] Ftalk members. Taken from the posts from the Backstage Section: [quote=admin]Mod CP

Pages: 12345678910111213..13

As of 7/24/07, admin has added a new feature for the Moderators. Admin now granted us Mods the power to [b]Ban[/b] Ftalk members. Taken from the posts from the Backstage Section: [quote=admin]Mod CP

admin
» FTalkManiac

Re: As of 7/24/07, admin has added a new feature for the Moderators. Admin now granted us Mods the power to [b]Ban[/b] Ftalk members. Taken from the posts from the Backstage Section: [quote=admin]Mod CP

Actually there is a 'terminate' function to delete a member account and all his posts. Currently this function is not activated though.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: As of 7/24/07, admin has added a new feature for the Moderators. Admin now granted us Mods the power to [b]Ban[/b] Ftalk members. Taken from the posts from the Backstage Section: [quote=admin]Mod CP

:arrow: ^ we'll let's keep that as our last option. if ftalk is infested by bad people, then we can use it. but i don't think there's a need for that since MOST (not all) of the members here are nice =)
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Yummy it mean your secret weapon hehehe~ :D And btw, howcome only me is concern about this one, how about others?!
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

coz this feature is common in a forum.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Ahhh okay :)
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:paranoid: This ban feature is a threat to someone like me :lol: TROUBLE go away! :D :D
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ So as for now going toward the next day and so so, just be a good member to avoid being ban :P and me too as well :eh:
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=diabolicious]:paranoid: This ban feature is a threat to someone like me :lol: TROUBLE go away! :D :D[/quote] wew.. :D :D wekzz.. :o :o Why did you say like that?? =D =D
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

this one is nice... :thumbsup: tnx sir admin.. :smoke:
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nice one sir [b]admin[/b] :D
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ohh noo!! nice sir [b]admin[/b] :arrow: no post!! http://theftalk.com/profile.php?id=29599 this member only uses cbox.... look at the post never posted

Last edited by kimyasay10 (2007-08-27 20:54:14)

--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]hi admins and moderators...[/b] im a newbie! i just want to ask, how many rules will a memeber violates to get banned? im not getting myself banned or violate any rules...its just i violated 2 rules here.. 1. i have multiple accnts, i use 2 of them..but not anymore (since ive read the rules).. 2. i spoke in tagalog on the forum..i was even reported on a post here..i saw the pic of the chatbox and my post there.. im not sure if i broken other rules in my knowing though..i just dont want to get banned..
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=--pUshnIt08--][b]hi admins and moderators...[/b] im a newbie! i just want to ask, how many rules will a memeber violates to get banned? im not getting myself banned or violate any rules...its just i violated 2 rules here.. 1. i have multiple accnts, i use 2 of them..but not anymore (since ive read the rules).. 2. i spoke in tagalog on the forum..i was even reported on a post here..i saw the pic of the chatbox and my post there.. im not sure if i broken other rules in my knowing though..i just dont want to get banned..[/quote] [quote]> Suspected spammer (accounts that has a [b]purpose of spamming[/b] only such as bots and multiple account) > [b]Intentionally[/b] breaking forum rules such as [b]posting vulgar or obsence materials[/b] > [b]Repeated break forum rules[/b] even if he/she already noticed several times by us > [b]Disrespecting intentionally[/b] the moderators and other members > Promoting, teaching, and revealing some hacks and related to it. > Scuming (fooling other people to gain reputation, money, etc)[/quote] :arrow: if you violated a rule, from the general rules in this forum, you're accountable to a Cursed status. Forum Ban, however is casted on members who violated the quoted post. :thumbsup:
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3][quote=--pUshnIt08--][b]hi admins and moderators...[/b] im a newbie! i just want to ask, how many rules will a memeber violates to get banned? im not getting myself banned or violate any rules...its just i violated 2 rules here.. 1. i have multiple accnts, i use 2 of them..but not anymore (since ive read the rules).. 2. i spoke in tagalog on the forum..i was even reported on a post here..i saw the pic of the chatbox and my post there.. im not sure if i broken other rules in my knowing though..i just dont want to get banned..[/quote] [quote]> Suspected spammer (accounts that has a [b]purpose of spamming[/b] only such as bots and multiple account) > [b]Intentionally[/b] breaking forum rules such as [b]posting vulgar or obsence materials[/b] > [b]Repeated break forum rules[/b] even if he/she already noticed several times by us > [b]Disrespecting intentionally[/b] the moderators and other members > Promoting, teaching, and revealing some hacks and related to it. > Scuming (fooling other people to gain reputation, money, etc)[/quote] :arrow: if you violated a rule, from the general rules in this forum, you're accountable to a Cursed status. Forum Ban, however is casted on members who violated the quoted post. :thumbsup:[/quote] [b]whew! thats a relief..i never broken any rules on the post quoted here...my multiple accnts is not for spamming, seriously!!! promise! i dont even know how to spam or make worms or such stuffs....[/b] =) =) =) =)
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Nice...so, mods..becareful and be responsible...Ban the rite person okei??? :lol: :thumbsup: [/b]
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

scary hehe..i dnt like to be ban hehe
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

how do u know if you're banned? will u get an email or something? :paranoid:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: you wont be able to access ftalk if you're banned.
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

oooh, its scary!..hehehe! ban the right persons.. =D
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@meng ah ok. tnx 4 the info =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » As of 7/24/07, admin has added a new feature for the Moderators. Admin now granted us Mods the power to [b]Ban[/b] Ftalk members. Taken from the posts from the Backstage Section: [quote=admin]Mod CP

Pages: 12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:43

[ 9 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy