• ARCHIVES 
  • » As of 7/24/07, admin has added a new feature for the Moderators. Admin now granted us Mods the power to [b]Ban[/b] Ftalk members. Taken from the posts from the Backstage Section: [quote=admin]Mod CP

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

As of 7/24/07, admin has added a new feature for the Moderators. Admin now granted us Mods the power to [b]Ban[/b] Ftalk members. Taken from the posts from the Backstage Section: [quote=admin]Mod CP

HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: As of 7/24/07, admin has added a new feature for the Moderators. Admin now granted us Mods the power to [b]Ban[/b] Ftalk members. Taken from the posts from the Backstage Section: [quote=admin]Mod CP

i like this rule btw,. there are times that [i]some[/i] mods are being a little stubborn :ninja: i said there are times not most of the time... =| i hope this law would not be abused by [i]some[/i] mods. i know that the admin will not be irresponsible about this little thing.. im just stating my opinion., [i]were all humans, you know =|[/i]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: As of 7/24/07, admin has added a new feature for the Moderators. Admin now granted us Mods the power to [b]Ban[/b] Ftalk members. Taken from the posts from the Backstage Section: [quote=admin]Mod CP

^ Dont worry. We discuss it in the Moderator's corner before punishing the rule-breakers. We give our opinions about it. And there's a list of the members who are banned. We review those everytime to prevent false decisions by the other moderators. =)
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=sakeral]why only the moderators have a power to close the topic?[/quote] Because they have the botton for that option, however we also have the ability to report if we encounter any topics needs to be closed! Am I right mods?!
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]^ Dont worry. We discuss it in the Moderator's corner before punishing the rule-breakers. We give our opinions about it. And there's a list of the members who are banned. We review those everytime to prevent false decisions by the other moderators. =)[/quote] nice to know about that... im expecting :) thanks :thumbsup:
linettedannah24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow! this is really right. :thumbsup:
Chezter18
» Banned
1969-12-31

hayzzzz,,,,,,,,,,, question?? until when the expired of the Bannedin my 1st account myrulez18 ??
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ the reason why your username myrulez18 has been banned is because of disrespecting other username... if i still can remember u imitate the username of sir marfillaster.. am i right? :eh: your first account banned expires: [b] never [/b] anyways: it's ur birthday today .. happy birthday chez =):thumbsup:

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-03-18 15:32:12)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Chezter18]hayzzzz,,,,,,,,,,, question?? until when the expired of the Bannedin my 1st account myrulez18 ??[/quote] Do you admit your faults? If yes, we will evaluate your case. Thing is, if we give you another chance, then you do something wrong again, we might ban the ip address you are using. So it is really important to behave properly. =)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I thought if someone was banned they were not allowed up create a new account with a new id? What is that poilcy?
Chezter18
» Banned
1969-12-31

ahmmm.. i dont want myrulez18 is back i want to delete that account if you can... @bobcar tnx 4 greeting me... =========== yez im the 1 hu make the twin of Marfillaster............ -==================== what will be my new punishment cause this account is my 2nd acc and tules said No multiplee account
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Seems that you've changed alredy chezter18. Just behave and you wont get any punishments. Breaking the rules is like disrespecting admin, moderators and the members.
~+eiHjaY+~
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=orangered]good feature! i hope i can be a mod one taym! ahihi![/color][/align]
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah bro...i agree with eijhay... nice feature baby...:eh:
JANDi_12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

banned.;] for people who dont follow da rulez.;]
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well, i guess they wont be banned if they just follow all the rules. [quote][b]eehjhay wrote:[/b] Seems that you've changed alredy chezter18. Just behave and you wont get any punishments. Breaking the rules is like disrespecting admin, moderators and the members.[/quote] I agree with you eehjhay! [i] This rule! It rocks![/i] [b]COOL POSTING![/b]

Last edited by judajammers (2008-03-27 08:15:43)

unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=judajammers]well, i guess they wont be banned if they just follow all the rules. [quote][b]eehjhay wrote:[/b] Seems that you've changed alredy chezter18. Just behave and you wont get any punishments. Breaking the rules is like disrespecting admin, moderators and the members.[/quote] I agree with you eehjhay! [i] This rule! It rocks![/i] [b]COOL POSTING![/b][/quote] yeah i agree too~!
beyondeknowledge
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah i agree... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Must of the member are really breaking the rules. Hope they will not be caught by our mods. I dont any arguments with any one so I will not report them. I am just hunting for oversized siggy. :eh: [i]Watch out people. rode you down.[/i] =D
marrie anne
» Banned
1969-12-31

[img]http://fraudster.fileave.com/badforumer.PNG[/img] :evil:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Please, Sorry TO Say But.. Stop Posting! That So Non Sense.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » As of 7/24/07, admin has added a new feature for the Moderators. Admin now granted us Mods the power to [b]Ban[/b] Ftalk members. Taken from the posts from the Backstage Section: [quote=admin]Mod CP

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:33

[ 10 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy