• ARCHIVES 
  • » As of 7/24/07, admin has added a new feature for the Moderators. Admin now granted us Mods the power to [b]Ban[/b] Ftalk members. Taken from the posts from the Backstage Section: [quote=admin]Mod CP

Pages: 1..12345678910111213

As of 7/24/07, admin has added a new feature for the Moderators. Admin now granted us Mods the power to [b]Ban[/b] Ftalk members. Taken from the posts from the Backstage Section: [quote=admin]Mod CP

mar_bilicious
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: As of 7/24/07, admin has added a new feature for the Moderators. Admin now granted us Mods the power to [b]Ban[/b] Ftalk members. Taken from the posts from the Backstage Section: [quote=admin]Mod CP

:arrow: it's okay.. with this we could get more civilized here @ Ftalk. =):thumbsup:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: As of 7/24/07, admin has added a new feature for the Moderators. Admin now granted us Mods the power to [b]Ban[/b] Ftalk members. Taken from the posts from the Backstage Section: [quote=admin]Mod CP

And again, this is such a great idea =) :thumbsup: I would definitely follow all rules.
serendipity_black
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i wanna be a mod too :D wee thanks for creating this thread. atleast i know what to avoid ^^ :D
messiah
» n00b
1969-12-31

Si Forsaken la japon sa TOp nabalik:O;);]:/
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=messiah]Si Forsaken la japon sa TOp nabalik:O[/quote] I guess you are getting close to getting banned.. =)
genstry
» n00b
1969-12-31

how to ban a member?:D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=genstry]how to ban a member?[/quote] Moderators and Admin can ban a member who are rule breaker here in the forum.
SheyJan24
» n00b
1969-12-31

can i ask a question? What is a mod? im new here..
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=SheyJan24]can i ask a question? What is a mod? im new here..[/quote] hmm, there are the one that clean and organize the forum. they could see their names in the bottoms of a topic like this. It say's[i] Moderated by Ephemeral, Jirichi Ryunashira, eehjhay, jamessss:b, meng.o3[/i] those are the mods, they are the one that organize this, they had much great control than us, cuz lyk wat they say, mods can now ban u =)
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=tap13]hmm, there are the one that clean and organize the forum. they could see their names in the bottoms of a topic like this. It say's[i] Moderated by Ephemeral, Jirichi Ryunashira, eehjhay, jamessss:b, meng.o3[/i] those are the mods, they are the one that organize this, they had much great control than us, cuz lyk wat they say, mods can now ban u =)[/quote] [b][color=blue]that'a correct:) it's easy to identify the moderators:)under the username the ranks are located:wallbash: [/b][/color] Please click the link below>>> http://theftalk.com/t39604-FriendsterTalk-Rankings.html
toinkz101
» Banned
1969-12-31

wahha..waw..nyc add-ons..too bad its only for mods..i wish we can also do that..whaha..
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

that good!! :thumbsup: can make me more discipline.... :lol:
Yukari61
» FTalker
1969-12-31

well? Good featured in Fstalk for those who has a bad intention in joining the FStalk. But Mods should verify critically to those who will be banned.. And gave warning of being wrong.... :kiss:
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

as of now many of vilators have bee banned...
loneliigurl
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank you sir, 4 reminding us is there any idea in giving punishment to those who break the rules? except banning them?:)
iRu kaRa
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thnks for this.. i will try to fOllow thE roLes^-^
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=loneliigurl]thank you sir, 4 reminding us is there any idea in giving punishment to those who break the rules? except banning them?[/quote] yeah :D before they gettin banned, moderator will remind them with some PM, and give a "curse" status :D and maybe - repu :D
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=toinkz101]wahha..waw..nyc add-ons..too bad its only for mods..i wish we can also do that..whaha..[/quote] It's much more better if only mods that have this special 'add-ons'. cos they're chosen people who will surely use it wisely. [quote=iRu kaRa]Thnks for this.. i will try to fOllow thE roLes^-^[/quote] [b]sticky caps.[/b] you'll try to follow the rules or wanna be banned? :/
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=loneliigurl]thank you sir, 4 reminding us is there any idea in giving punishment to those who break the rules? except banning them?:)[/quote] me personally, would give those members warning messages. if they keep breaking the rules, curse would be fitted for them. and the next action would be banned. and for several cases, i banned some members here w/o any warning messages or curses. common sense is necessitated here as it mentioned in our rules.
Radja182
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice topick bro good job
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » As of 7/24/07, admin has added a new feature for the Moderators. Admin now granted us Mods the power to [b]Ban[/b] Ftalk members. Taken from the posts from the Backstage Section: [quote=admin]Mod CP

Pages: 1..12345678910111213

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:25

[ 9 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy